Link DJI OSMO MOBILE and PERISCOPE app on DJI GO app?
3111 5 2016-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raventao
New

Hong Kong

Hi hi,
Just purchased an Osmo Mobile to use with Periscope app but apparently need a custom RTMP URL for Periscope?
Would love any help on that URL?

I want to be able to use the face tracking option of DJI GO on my Periscope.

The live broadcast option is in Settings --> Live --> Weibo / Youtube / RTMP Custom.
Thanks so much for any helpful suggestions!
2016-9-17
Use props
Kropserkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2472339 ft
  • >>>

I too want to know how to do this for Periscope and FaceBook live.  Where is the support for the RTMP URLs on these formats?  This would be a fantastic tool, but the direct link support isn't on the mobile DJI GO app.
2016-9-30
Use props
pascalc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17851 ft

i seems to work directly from periscope, connect physically you osmo mobile and then launch periscore
2016-10-31
Use props
fansf491992d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 942231 ft
  • >>>
Canada

If you read the DJI FAQ section of their website, they have said that active tracking will not be available in portrait mode. So unless you are planning to do your Periscopes in landscape mode, active tracking will not be an option.
2016-11-1
Use props
Amaz1nent
New

United States

pascalc Posted at 2016-10-31 10:08
i seems to work directly from periscope, connect physically you osmo mobile and then launch periscore

How are you doing this? I have a OSMO+ and when I go into Periscope, it shows me the drone icon and it's highlighted, but it will never connect to OSMO. The view I see comes from my iPhone6. I've tried swiping right to manually select the source, and it still does nothing. Am I physically connecting the phone to my OSMO with some kind of cable?
2017-3-10
Use props
pascalc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17851 ft
France

Amaz1nent Posted at 2017-3-10 09:35
How are you doing this? I have a OSMO+ and when I go into Periscope, it shows me the drone icon and it's highlighted, but it will never connect to OSMO. The view I see comes from my iPhone6. I've tried swiping right to manually select the source, and it still does nothing. Am I physically connecting the phone to my OSMO with some kind of cable?

i do it with osmo mobile and the camera is my phone, that's probably different from yours.
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules