Motor and ESC upgrades?
1874 3 2016-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

I was teaching someone to fly using my old phantom and they stuffed the props into the ground causing the esc to burn out. Its not to big a deal but I have the thing appart and was wondering if im going to replace it maybe I should just upgrade to something better.

Are there any good motor and esc upgrade packages or combos that work well? I use it to film in the woods and in places my big quad wont fit and it takes a preatty heavy beating.

I'm also having trouble locating a stock replacement esc, everything I find is for the phantom 2.
2016-9-17
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"if im going to replace it maybe I should just upgrade to something better.:
Sounds like it's time to look at a good Phantom 3 Advanced.
You won't believe how much better it is than your old P1.
2016-9-17
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-17 18:34
"if im going to replace it maybe I should just upgrade to something better.:
Sounds like it's time t ...

I have a disco pro thats all upgraded, I use the phantom to crash into stuff mostly haha and let people fly it instead of my disco which with the gimbal and camera on it is not something I want them to crash.

I am having a problem with my disco though for some reason or another the gimbal now moves with my three position switch and not the pot I had it mapped to. If I unplug channel 6 I lose control of the gimbal and the three position switch no longer switches between flight modes. Any Ideas?
2016-9-17
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

brent.bousquet6 Posted at 2016-9-17 19:57
I have a disco pro thats all upgraded, I use the phantom to crash into stuff mostly haha and let p ...

The e310 4 motors and 4 ESC are a great upgrade to the Phantom and there a DJI  item....HAPPY FLYING
2016-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules