new phantom 2 vision assistant 3.8
2170 3 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philml420.gmail
lvl.2

United States

After downloading 3.8 assistant month or so ago,my vision none plus acted funny,when i read about it it said the new update was wrong and i needed do downgrade it,so today i was going to do so and i found out they had newer update,well i went for it,after updating it said i had problem with calibrating imu,and it was probably   because   of the crash,i bought drone used but in amazing   condition,i could of swear it was brand new ,also it has regular   cam i believe   its 200 and update for cam was for p330eb,am i doing something wrong?....ps when i was updating  my drone was on the table next to the dvd player,maybe that is why it gave me error on imu?im new at this but judging   from previous   fc40 phantom  1,something   aint right   with my vision,please help ,thank you
2015-1-30
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

What was the error on the IMU?
2015-1-30
Use props
philml420.gmail
lvl.2

United States

I forgot exactly , but said something  like...imu could not calibrated because   of a possible   previous   crash,which i never had,just maybe it was before i bought   it,ill let u know tomorrow   when i plug it in to pc again tomorrow  
2015-1-30
Use props
philml420.gmail
lvl.2

United States

just did imu advanced calibration Naza-M,first of all it told me ' Temp of MC is too High,power down and cool 5 minand redo" read it on forum that i should just ignore that and i did,then this error[25] popped again like last night ...."IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair"
Help
2015-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules