Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to find X5 Metadata on video clip.
2265 2 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidbsamuels
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Specifically I'm trying to find what I did wrong in a recent video clip.  I use FCPX and I'm trying to find the clips additional metadata that hopefully contains Aperture, shutter speed, ISO settings for that clip.  Is it possible to find this additional data in FCPX? or any suggestions in finding those would be very helpful.

Thanks!
2016-9-19
Use props
terrylewis
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

David,

Sorry, I'm not famaliar with FCPX.

You want an EXIF viewer. Many are available, including several web-based versions. One open source commandline viewer is ExifTool by Phil Harvey, avalable in both Windows and MAC versions @ http://exiftool.sourceforge.net/ -> You can download the Windows versions by clicking this link or you can download the MAC version by clicking this link.

This is a windows commandline or MAC terminal utility, but is extremely powerful.

Some of the online viewers include the EXIFDATA website or Jeffrey's Image Metadata Viewer

Good luck with your X5 Pro and always fly safe!

2016-9-21
Use props
davidbsamuels
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>

terrylewis Posted at 2016-9-21 22:22
David,

Sorry, I'm not famaliar with FCPX.

Thank you Terrylewis I'll have to dig into that.  In the FCPX world a lot of data is available but I can't seem to get down to Shutter/ISO/Fstop.  Thanks again for responding.
2016-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules