Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M doesn't work after upgrading
932 8 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chichidoux
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

Hello,
I have just updated my Ronin M and everything went wrong!

After having read all these posts about upgrating Ronin M, I realisize I shouldn't have upgrated the Ronin!

CGU latest version 1.6
IMU latest version 1.4
Receiver latest version 1.1.0.15

Now, the problems are:

The pan is not regular any more, it stops during the course.
The response when I try to pan with the joystick of the remote controller takes place 2 or 3 seconds after activating the joystick.

The Ronin doesn't work at all.

I tried to reset by default, to upgrade again, reboot... nothing happens...

I was supposed to shot with the Ronin theses 2 next days but it is not possible and I have to find another solution and I don't know which one.

I am in France and I need a quickly response to find a solution please.

Do I need to send the Ronin to be repaired? and where?
In this cas, I hope I will not be charged for that, because I m not responsible for defective upgrating.
Help!

Thanks

2016-9-19
Use props
chichidoux
lvl.2
France

Is it possible that an older version of upgrading could be a solution? In that case is it possible to get one please?
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

chichidoux Posted at 2016-9-21 04:10
Is it possible that an older version of upgrading could be a solution? In that case is it possible t ...

Unfortunately, you do not have the ability to upgrade, only reapply the firmware. To clarify, you are referring to the RC's joysticks, correct? Did you update the RC as well, or just the receiver? If you still need the unit to be serviced, you would want to send an email to support.eu@dji.com.
2016-9-20
Use props
chichidoux
lvl.2
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-21 01:22
Unfortunately, you do not have the ability to upgrade, only reapply the firmware. To clarify, you a ...

Hello,

Thank you for answering.
The RC's joystick does not have a quickly response, the gimbal respond after 2 or 3 seconds, and the plan is not regular.
I update everything I guess.
What do you mean by updating the RC?
Do I have to connect the RC to the computer to be updated?
I did not connect the RC to the computer, it is not specified.
Thanks.
2016-9-20
Use props
chichidoux
lvl.2
France

chichidoux Posted at 2016-9-21 09:59
Hello,

Thank you for answering.

I sent an email to support.eu@dji.com but not response yet.
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

chichidoux Posted at 2016-9-21 15:59
Hello,

Thank you for answering.

You would plug in the RC and update via the Ronin Assistant Software. The option for the RC would populate. In regards to the Europe Support team, have you received at least an automated response that a ticket or case was openend to assist you?
2016-9-21
Use props
chichidoux
lvl.2
France

Thanks for answering.
I finally had a response from the support team which adviced me to try some steps to try to repair the ronin , I have tried the steps but nothing yet.
I will try the las thing in plugging the RC to update via the Ronin Assistant Software.
If it doesn't work, I will send the form to the support team to get the further instructions.
2016-9-21
Use props
chichidoux
lvl.2
France

Good news ! A miracle occurred! I hope so...

As you advised, I plugged the RC to update via the Ronin Assistant Software and it works! The ronin is ok now, wonderfull! So long time spent in trying to find a solution while it was just a question to plug the RC so that EVERYTHING IS UPDATED! Ronin and RC

The problem is that it is not written in the notice that you need to plug the RC for updating after you did his whit the ronin.

So, when you update the ronin via the Ronin Assistant Software, don't forget to do the same with the RC...

I hope it will be helpful for those who met the problem....
2016-9-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

chichidoux Posted at 2016-9-23 16:50
Good news ! A miracle occurred! I hope so...

As you advised, I plugged the RC to update via the Ron ...

Good to hear you're up and running. Thank you for the update.
2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules