Phantom 3 professional
785 4 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fargnoli
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hi sadly today when i switched on my phantom 3 pro i had no video signal but everything else ok .
also gimbal after initialisation loses power and does not respond .
i have noticed that the camera/gimbal led status light is off all times .
also try install firmware to see if this would change but the board on the gimbal looks like is not powering so it does not read card.
all connectors are properly in.
what can it be??

2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello fargnoli, when you turn on aircraft, the gimbal can calibrate itself, but after that, it will go down, right?
May I know any slightly crash before? would you please try to unplug pin cable attached to gimbal and plug it again, then check whether it will be fine.
2016-9-19
Use props
fargnoli
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Correct . Tried unplug all 2 cables and replug them without success . No crashes . It is also strange that the led status on gimbal does not light up at all .
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fargnoli Posted at 2016-9-20 15:59
Correct . Tried unplug all 2 cables and replug them without success . No crashes . It is also strang ...

Hello sir, if still same, it would be best to send it in to our service center for further analysis and fixing. Please feel free to contact our tech support at support.eu@dji.com
2016-9-20
Use props
poul.kilund
New

Sweden

Hi I have a Poblemer, how can I withdraw the film in the top of the upper linie
Jeg can not see that there has been photo (pictures) down on my iPad it's only film regards
Poul Kilund
NB is translated by Google

2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules