DJI Osmo Intelligent Battery High Capacity?
4804 8 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beaveruk7
New

United States

I was avout to purchase another OSMO battery when I noticed a new "high capicity" option. DJI support informed me that this version lasted 90 minutes where as the regualr version only lasted 60.

The firmware update for OSMO states that the battery will now get up to 90 minutes. So, whats the deal here? Any body have this high capacity battery? Is it worth it?
2016-9-19
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Its only a few bucks more isnt it?
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Sir, the actual performance of the battery is related to the way you use it and environment around.
You could check it here: http://store.dji.com/product/osm ... ttery-high-capacity
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I suggest you go pick the high capacity battery
2016-9-20
Use props
鲁晓宁
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8743 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Thor, could the high capacity battery be charged by OSMO charger?
One more issue, could it be charged on OSMO mobile with the charging cable?
Thanks in advance.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

鲁晓宁 Posted at 2016-9-20 22:41
Hi Thor, could the high capacity battery be charged by OSMO charger?
One more issue, could it be cha ...

Yes, and yes
2016-9-20
Use props
vishnuvasu
New
Sri Lanka

i bought eight batteries once every two months. Now all eight does not work. Very disappointing. OSMO does not answer sadly. i tried all methods stated in forums including resetting and firmware updates. But nothing works. Waste of money. Now the camera is just lying in the box. i would not recommend OSMO to any one. Because the company is silent after so many million complains.
2017-10-18
Use props
vishnuvasu
New
Sri Lanka

i bought eight batteries once every two months. Now all eight does not work. Very disappointing. OSMO does not answer sadly. i tried all methods stated in forums including resetting and firmware updates. But nothing works. Waste of money. Now the camera is just lying in the box. i would not recommend OSMO to any one. Because the company is silent after so many million complains.
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vishnuvasu Posted at 2017-10-18 19:07

Sir, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our product, please help to troubleshoot firstly, we'd love to help.
The Osmo cannot be powered on or the right LED keeps solid red when switch on?
No matter which situation, have you tried to clean the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab?
If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.  
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules