Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Possibly defective Osmo Mobile
862 2 2016-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YkJACqb88QvL
New

Hi, I just recieved my Osmo mobile today and set it up. I immediately realized as soon as I mount ths martphone on the gimbal that one axis doesn't move as freely as its doing without the phone attached. There's also some resistance when moving it now and some silent grinding noises.
When I use the Osmo now there's also some slight vibration, this doesn't happen in flashlight mode. So I'm guessing the Osmo is not assembled correctly and has some lash on one axis.
What to do now? I'm from germany btw. If possible I'd like to return it and get a refund. What would be the fastest way?

2016-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, please place your smart phone in the holder with Osmo Mobile powered off, and check whether it's balanced or not, if no, please adjust it properly.
Besides, may I know what mobile device you are using? and would you mind making a video for us if convenient so that we could check more details, thanks.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When you say that one axis does not move freely, is it while the unit is on or off? Is it the roll axis or is it a different one? Please provide a video as Natalia suggested in order to better access the situation.
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules