Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin M - Full Cage Upgrade Kit
2223 8 2016-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NiklasHFN

Dear DJI Team,

I thought maybe it would be possible to give us users the possibility to upgrade our Ronin M to a full cage system, like the Ronin MX. That would add stability to the camera rig and would also give us the ability to mount higher cameras without any problem. Just an Idea. Or would it be possible to get the spare parts from the you directly? I plan to use my Ronin M on a car rig and I believe this would help to reduce micro vibrations and would take force from the tilt motors.

With kind Regards,

Niklas Hufen
2016-9-20
Use props
NiklasHFN

Could someone please answer?
2016-9-27
Use props
NiklasHFN

2 weeks and still no answer in ?!
2016-10-5
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

They wont do that, maybe cinemilled can do it
2016-10-14
Use props
NiklasHFN

Already asked Cinemilled, and a DJI Distributer in Germany. Dji won't help. It would be so easy to sell this, and I would pay 200 bucks for this upgrade!
2016-10-17
Use props
gt3rs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 280056 ft

Not sure how many are interested in the top cage for the M, considering that for aerial the MX is better so there probably not a big market for this. I think you are better selling it on eBay and buy the MX if you really need the top cage.
2016-10-18
Use props
NiklasHFN

The Ronin and the Ronin MX are basicly the same gimbals, they told me on Photokina that even the motors are the same. Freefly used to provide a full cage upgrade for the m10. This provides cage gives you way more stability and smoother shots. I believe if you would see the difference between full cage, and none cage you would fall for this, too. I wouldn't concider buying the mx because i don't like the battery placing. And for a company like DJI it would be easy to provide these parts as spare parts. It has nothing to do with the market, DJI is the leading company in gimbal business. Would not be hard to sell these 4 part for upgrading the ronin m. I bet there are alot of professionals who like it. As a casual user you won't need it for sure.
2016-10-19
Use props
NiklasHFN

Would be nice if you would give me some informations. There is still no answer of official DJI "Support", nice!
2016-11-7
Use props
NiklasHFN

Germany

Bump. And maybe a Timelapse feature would be cool as well. Even Alexmos can do it now.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules