No connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ivancasiano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft
United States

I just bought an LG G5 and can't connet to the remote. When I open the Dji go app it's as if i had not been plug to the phone at all it just shows me the "how to connect" screen, never changes to camera so I can start.

2016-9-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which aircraft do you have?
If you swipe down from the top can you change the USB settings?

2016-9-21
Use props
ivancasiano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft
United States

I have the P3 Pro. what should I change my USB settings to?
2016-9-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ivancasiano@yah Posted at 2016-9-22 18:36
I have the P3 Pro. what should I change my USB settings to?

Hi, LG is not in our recommend list.It may be not compatible with the DJI GO app.
Could you please try to change a original usb cable to connect your mobile to remote ?
And you could try to change a mobile device for test.
Here is our recommend list for your reference:
iOS Version v2.9.2.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Android Version v2.9.1.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules