Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI drivers won't work with Windows 10 update 1611
30291 19 2016-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

since my computer and laptop updated to version 1611 of Windows 10 I can't connect to my light bridge 1, naza-m v2, and my iosd...  My computer still on version 1511 works fine but the update is pending and I keep trying to ignore it but sooner or later it's going to update on me...   On my version 1611 computers the driver loads Asa standard com port and when I try to update the driver to the DJI driver it gives an error. It's suppose to say DJI virtual com port once loaded properly..  I rolled back my laptop to version 1511 and once again I could connect, I then reinstalled the 1611 update for Windows and it stopped connecting once again and the com port loads as a normal com port..  

So I'm sure DJI needs to release updated driver version for their virtual com port so the new Windows 10 update 1611 will work with it...  Until we get a new driver we won't be able to connect to any naza  flight controller including phantom 1 and 2, light bridge 1, DJI iosd, and I'm sure many other DJI products..

So please give us these drivers asap DJI.....  In the mean time people don't update Windows, stay at version 1511 or lower until DJI puts out the driver update needed or you won't be able to connect to your products...

-Mark
2016-9-21
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
United States

I need some help here or updated drivers! My last computer in the house just did the dang Windows 10 update and now it will not recognize my naza as a DJI com port...  I really need a solution here DJI.. I can no longer connect to my light bridge 1, neither of my naza-m v2's, iosd, nothing! And I'm 100% positive this is a Windows 10 and DJI driver compatibility issue..  I been watching the DJI website for updated driver files but haven't seen any get updated....  I've tried connecting to my DJI products with 3 friends computers running Windows 10 update 1611 also without success, that is 7 computers now!  BUT any computer running Windows 10 with update 1511 or older connects fine and the products are recognized in device manager as a DJI comport...

Please update the DJI drivers so they work with Windows 10 update 1611
2016-9-28
Use props
don
New

New Zealand

yep same here , its months since dji did a fix.I have a 64 bit system, I see windows update for 32 bit came out a few days ago
I have had nothing but problems with DJI, I own two naza m v2  and all the bits and bobs and used to own a naza lite
I give up on them, I own naze 32, cc3d and revo and lux units  they have never been an issue
Ordered a pixhawk,
2016-10-17
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156401 ft
United States

Windows auto-updated on me and now have the problem too.

DJI - do you have an eta on the fix for this?
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Quadrocopte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is due to the signature verification most likely. If you haven't done it before, you'll need to disable the verification, and reinstall the DJI driver. Check out the link below:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2646385
2016-10-19
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Quadrocopte Posted at 2016-10-20 01:47
This is due to the signature verification most likely. If you haven't done it before, you'll need to ...

Thanks DJI-Quadrocopte!  Reinstalled the driver and it's working again.
2016-10-19
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.4
United States

Hey Mark97564 - just wanted to make sure you saw the fix.
2016-10-19
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.4
United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2016-9-28 19:43
I need some help here or updated drivers! My last computer in the house just did the dang Windows 10 ...

Hey Mark97564 - just wanted to make sure you saw the fix.
2016-10-19
Use props
fans3509fdbd
lvl.1
  • >>>

I can't get the wookong m software to work with Windows 10 after the update
2016-11-3
Use props
fansbf647da2
lvl.4
United States

fans3509fdbd Posted at 2016-11-4 11:22
I can't get the wookong m software to work with Windows 10 after the update

Did you try the fix outlined above by DJI-Quadrocopte?
<<<
This is due to the signature verification most likely. If you haven't done it before, you'll need to disable the verification, and reinstall the DJI driver. Check out the link below:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2646385
>>>
2016-11-29
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
United States

Yes.. it's working fine for me
2017-3-25
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i did all the steps to disable signed driver enforcement and reinstalled assistant 2 - it asked to confirm installing unsigned drivers and after everything installed i am still getting the same error .

When I look into device manager - i see a device named DJI that is flagged - no driver loaded for it - i tried manually browsing for the winusb.inf file ( it is in the DJI Assistant install / drivers / x86 folder and it tried to load it but failed .

I also tried the winusb.inf in the x64 folder but that one is not accepted by the system and will not even try to load it .
2017-8-23
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Osee Posted at 2017-8-23 20:54
i did all the steps to disable signed driver enforcement and reinstalled assistant 2 - it asked to confirm installing unsigned drivers and after everything installed i am still getting the same error .

When I look into device manager - i see a device named DJI that is flagged - no driver loaded for it - i tried manually browsing for the winusb.inf file ( it is in the DJI Assistant install / drivers / x86 folder and it tried to load it but failed .

I found out that i could pick the dji usb virtual com file in another directory for the com ports
but that didn't work either
2017-8-24
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Osee Posted at 2017-8-24 04:35
I found out that i could pick the dji usb virtual com file in another directory for the com ports
but that didn't work either

I spent hours and i tried every fix in the forums with two different windows 10 machines and a window 8.1 boot up - finally i loaded a drive with windows 7 and shazam .
2017-8-25
Use props
chowdah
New

United States

I was getting the "This App has been blocked for your protection"  error when trying to install the drivers.   I tried disabling driver signature verification and all kinds of othe stuff, and the only this that worked was booting into safe mode and installing the driver. In safe mode Windows didn't see the drone or the RC when plugged into the usb port, but I installed anyhow.  When I logged into the computer out of safe mode, the Vision Assistant 3.8 Software linked to the drone.  Using that software I calibrated the RC through the drone.  Couldn't get DJI RC Assistant version 1.2 to work with a direct connection to the RC unit with USB, but I can still charge the unit that way.
2019-5-21
Use props
chowdah
New

United States

chowdah Posted at 5-21 08:20
I was getting the "This App has been blocked for your protection"  error when trying to install the drivers.   I tried disabling driver signature verification and all kinds of othe stuff, and the only this that worked was booting into safe mode and installing the driver. In safe mode Windows didn't see the drone or the RC when plugged into the usb port, but I installed anyhow.  When I logged into the computer out of safe mode, the Vision Assistant 3.8 Software linked to the drone.  Using that software I calibrated the RC through the drone.  Couldn't get DJI RC Assistant version 1.2 to work with a direct connection to the RC unit with USB, but I can still charge the unit that way.

The only way to install the driver that worked is booting into Windows safe mode and installing the driver.

2019-5-21
Use props
Lovepistol
lvl.1

United States

I had the same issue as all of the above.   Couldn't get the driver to install on my windows 10 computer.  I finally found the golden ticket in case anyone else needs to save hours/days of their lives:

https://youtu.be/sJIJ02VCCoM

Short easy video to follow. I did this and bam, worked like a charm.  Don't forget to turn it off by following the same instruction but use the 2nd line in his description to do so.  It will continue to work after you turn it off.  

2020-5-15
Use props
Austin C
lvl.1

United States

Are there any new drivers yet, I just finished building an f450 with the naza v2. I've tried to disable the driver signing, but than could not find any of the DJI driver files.
2020-5-22
Use props
fansd92ca0b2
New

Switzerland

After a lot of research, I came to the conclution that DJI products are not good. Whe have paid a lot for controllers that do not work, the driver issue persists, persists after 5 years or more and DJI does nothing to help us. I bought Pixhawk and It worked perfect and I must say, it's chaper and 1000 times better than all DJI products togheter. DO NOT BUY DJI !!!
2021-5-28
Use props
dmitri_k
lvl.1

United States

There is another, much easier way to fix this problem than booting in to safe mode and all of that:

Simply change the date on your machine to the year 2014 while installing. Change back to correct date when done. That's it.

Enjoy.
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules