P3P IPad mini 2 issues? Other tablet options?
695 3 2016-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikner
New

United States

I have an iPad mini 2 that I am running my P3P with. The video is very grainy and it is a wifi only tablet. Do I need a cell connection to run the DJI go app? The refresh rate is I guess what the problem is. It's like the tablet is having issues running the video feed. Not sure of its just my iPad or if I may be having other issues with it? Just checking to see if you guys might have some other thoughts on it. I try to fly long distances with my P3P and my IPhone 6+ seems to have no issues. My wife has a iPad mini 4 and hers has cell connection and it works perfect. If there is anyone using other tablets please let me know thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.
2016-9-22
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You do not need a cell connection. Try running your iPad Mini 2 with these settings.
2016-9-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi bikner,Please ensure that you do not have any programs running in the background and enable the hardware decoding in the DJI GO app.
2016-9-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please try Phantom Help and Mindy's advice and let us know if the issue persists. In addition, please make sure your iOS is at least version 9.3.2 or higher.
2016-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules