Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flysight HD900 Tablet
3497 8 2016-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markaguille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the new Flysight HD900 yet? I'm looking for a replacement for my Nvidia Shield (they are like rocking horse poo these days).

Mark G.
2016-9-24
Use props
Trekz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Just ordered one, but later someone from phantomoilots told me it lags bad on GO, so I need to test it out
2016-12-1
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Jersey

Trekz Posted at 2016-12-1 08:24
Just ordered one, but later someone from phantomoilots told me it lags bad on GO, so I need to test  ...

I thought it sounded too good to be true. Keep us posted please.

Mark G.
2016-12-1
Use props
Trekz
Second Officer
United States

Just received it but sold the drone, so need to wait for the p4p. This tablet seems good, but I'm not an android guy. They said I can refund it if I do not like it, so their customer support has been great so far. Also, the tablet comes with a mount bracket for the rc controller, and this whole thing is definitely decent quality. An hdmi cable with multiple adapters also came with this. The screen is nice, and they shipped super fast.
Pic:http://m.imgur.com/2D8EiZH
2016-12-6
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Jersey

Trekz Posted at 2016-12-6 08:54
Just received it but sold the drone, so need to wait for the p4p. This tablet seems good, but I'm not an android guy. They said I can refund it if I do not like it, so their customer support has been great so far. Also, the tablet comes with a mount bracket for the rc controller, and this whole thing is definitely decent quality. An hdmi cable with multiple adapters also came with this. The screen is nice, and they shipped super fast.
Pic:http://m.imgur.com/2D8EiZH

Hi Trekz,

How did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Mark G.
2016-12-6
Use props
Trekz
Second Officer
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-6 09:39
Hi Trekz,

How did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

paypal

It's definately the older 4.4.2 android. Hopefully I can get back to you in a day or two to see if it runs with the phantom 4 pro/p3+

I didn't really care what android system it ran as long as it can handle GO without any noticeable lag. THE hdmi input is nice though. It can be used as a second monitor for roadtrips, etc...
2016-12-7
Use props
Trekz
Second Officer
United States

STAY AWAY from this tablet. The only decent thing this tablet has is the HDMI input. Just asked for a refund, so hopefully Vivi from flysight agrees to what she said before. It lagged right when it was plugged in. Haven't compiled a video yet, but just take my word for it and stay away from this hd900.
It lagged on the p4
, and it most definately lagged on the p4p.

There were purple lines here and there, and there were grey lines every now and then. This is similar to the low priced acer tablet that was purchased before. It's basically unusable for live view. Right after this was plugged in, an iphone 6 was plugged in to make sure it wasn't the rc, and what do you know, the iphone 6 works legit.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this.

-Thomas
2016-12-7
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Jersey

Hi Trekz,

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't suppose you tested to see if there was the same lag when plugged in as an HDMI monitor, I'm just wondering if it could be used this way for the camera operator?

Mark G.
2016-12-8
Use props
Trekz
Second Officer
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-8 09:18
Hi Trekz,

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't suppose you tested to see if there was the same lag when plugged in as an HDMI monitor, I'm just wondering if it could be used this way for the camera operator?

Video^

I only the p4p, so the HDMI module doesn't even work properly with the latest firmware yet, but the screen is great. As a solo hdmi monitor, this tablet is great. The company did accept a refund, but they said I need to ship it back. The price to ship back cost a little more than half of what I paid for, so this might not be worth it returning. Might have to run a duel screen with this.
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules