Changing the position of the minimap DJI GO application.
2755 2 2016-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveHit
New
Flight distance : 466870 ft
Czechia

Hi I had a question about the miniature map in DJI GO version 2.9.1. for Android OS version 5.0.2. Instructional  video on YouTube, I noticed that the pilot has 4 Phantom on your tablet  Google map thumbnails in the bottom right corner. I have a map in the bottom left corner and I can not figure out how to move it to the bottom right corner. My  point is that the map in the left corner conceals pointer flight  telemetry and if you want to watch, I have thumbnail maps minimized. The  lower-right corner of the app DJI GO is the ideal location for  miniature maps because they may be running concurrently with the pointer  flight telemetry. Can you please advise how to map thumbnails in DJI GO move? Maybe it was in earlier versions DJI GO and in version 2.9.1 it is no longer possible. I have a Phantom 4 yen briefly and DJI GO I had in version 2.9.0. Please any information as to the forums I found nothing. Thank you for your response.
Minimap in DJI GO.jpg
2016-9-24
Use props
Canomod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152303 ft
France

I have de the same problem, Have you find a solution ?
2017-6-1
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

I think, ios has it on the right while android has it on the left. I dont think you can move the around. It would be a good idea if we could customise the screen tho
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules