Phantom 3 standard pictures
2949 6 2016-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaust05
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anyone else have problems when getting their photos off the memory card ! I take it out and get the images off after flight but not all the pictures are on there. When i open the dji app there on there ! Any ideas !
2016-9-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, are you taking the SD card out of the unit and putting it on the PC, correct? Could you clarify what formats are you using?
2016-9-24
Use props
aaust05
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes. Taking the card out putting it in a reader and putting in my phone. Opening the folder and viewing them then copying them over. The others I take transfer fine just noticed 2 of them were not on the card !
2016-9-27
Use props
bigglyguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

Wait... phone?

I'm not sure what your phone has to do with it?

Are you saying you are plugging an SD card reader into your phone?

This may be blindingly obvious but let me check you understand this point - the Phantom's camera records onto an SD card. Your phone ALSO stores your footage that was transmitted to it, but at a lower resolution. You'll find that under the 'DJI Record' folder on your phone.

To transfer the high-res files to your computer you remove the SD card from the Phantom camera, stick it into a card reader, then plug the card reader into your PC/laptop/whatever, with no phone required or involved.

I suspect you're taking the SD card from your phone, instead of your drone..?
2016-9-27
Use props
downie1991
lvl.2

United Kingdom

bigglyguy Posted at 2016-9-27 19:55
Wait... phone?

I'm not sure what your phone has to do with it?

I transfer from SD card to my phone using an sd reader that transfers to micro usb. My phone has a 4k screen my laptop only 1080p haha
2016-9-27
Use props
downie1991
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Are the others RAW files that you cant view on laptop software??
2016-9-27
Use props
aaust05
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok the pictures do not store on my phone. The videos do but the pictures don't. I have a card reader I put in my phone. Opening the folder. View the pictures. Then copy them over into a folder saved on my phone. If you open the dji app and go to records u can see the pictures taken in there in a small screen. But the pictures on there are not on the sd card. Which is what I am trying to figure out. Why are some of them on the sd card and some not !
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules