Is it ever gonna happen???
722 1 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI, alot of people have asked for this. And sure you have thanked everyone of them for their suggestion. But when does the actual feature gets added to the DJI Go app?

We want an Inverted UP/DOWN toggle aka flightstick mode. I bought this Osmo on launch day and only really used it once, the rest was for betatesting firmwares from DJI.

The last update was over 6 months ago on the firmware, I see you have abandoned the OSMO original project al long time ago. This is a learning moment for me personally.

But what do you think? Is it too hard to implement this simple feature in the DJI Go app for all those people? Neglecting to add this feature will force me to sell the OSMO for parts, because i keep messing up my shots by moving the camera the wrong way i intended. But perhaps you don't care... sold is sold!
2016-9-25
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

Oh, i almost forgot about the stupid bug in the DJI Go app: If my iPhone is locked in portrait or landscape mode; the app will stay in in landscape mode while phone is in portrait. So i need to disable that rotation lock first from ios. Then have to fiddle around in DJI Go app. Seems like you don't know how to fix this anyhow.
2016-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules