cannot upgrade even connect remote controller to aircraft
1905 12 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Hi,

since there is an updated firmware  1.9.60. I updated phantom3 advanced aircraft first successfully. then i plugged in usb stick with firmware inside to remote controller.nothing happened and when i looked at the txt file in usb it said that remote controller was disconnected (since there was no change when i plugged the stıck to remote controller, i unplugged it)  and update failed.

then i tried to update it again with usb stick and with application from ipad but i could not, , even i connected the aircraft to remote controller but it did not work.. so now neither i can update the remote controller nor it connects to the aircraft..

in dji go application in ipad, as current version of firmware of remote controller nothing shown.. fyi.

thx for any help.

br

2016-9-25
Use props
grahamleeyoung
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same challenge.  It continues to ask me to update the controller.  I have updated it over and over again and connected the controller to my phantom 3 over 10 times and it tells me no rc signal or it just does not connect.  Thanks for bringing this up!
2016-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, the latest firmware for remote control is 1.6.0.
The 1.9.60 firmware is for the aircraft.
Please try to re-link RC to the aircraft. And then check your aircraft and RC version in the DJI GO app.Please see the video tutorial below.
2016-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

grahamleeyoung Posted at 2016-9-26 08:56
I am having the same challenge.  It continues to ask me to update the controller.  I have updated it ...

Hi, could you please clarify which Phantom model you have?
Did you both update the aircraft and RC firmware?
2016-9-25
Use props
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Phantom 3 advanced is my aircraft.

I updated aircraft firmware but culd not update RC, i think i interrupted it somehow.
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

aylinozcelik52 Posted at 2016-9-26 16:12
Phantom 3 advanced is my aircraft.

I updated aircraft firmware but culd not update RC, i think i in ...

Could you please try to re-link your rc with aircraft and enter the general settings - about to check the version info?Here is the screenshot for your reference.
firmware version.png
2016-9-26
Use props
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Hi Mindy,
Rc controller is linked to aircraft.

Rc is blinking green and aircraft is blinking yellow.

And in dji go; version of aircraft and rc is unknown
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

aylinozcelik52 Posted at 2016-9-27 02:24
Hi Mindy,
Rc controller is linked to aircraft.

What firmware did you have on your unit prior? Please perform the following button combination to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and relink the remote.

While leaving the aircraft off, please go into Camera View with the RC connected and check the About page again for the RC firmware version.
2016-9-26
Use props
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Hi,

Sorry but I culd not remember the prior version but suerly later than 1.4.0.

For the further, I will try and get back to you.

br,
2016-9-27
Use props
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Hi,
Status is the same. Here are the screens that i have in dji go app while trying to upgrade rc firmware.
IMG_0756.PNG
IMG_0755.PNG
2016-9-27
Use props
danoliver39
New

I'm getting the same screen today. I did upgrade my phone to ios10 on my iPhone 6plus. I don't know if that has something to do with it
2016-9-27
Use props
aylinozcelik52
New

Turkey

Hi,

We were trying to upgrade RC using Apple ipad Dji Go application but we could not.

Then we tried DJI Go app on an android machine and it worked

we managed to upgrade RC to version 1.6.0 and aircraft version is 1.9.6. and both can be seen on DHJI GO App about screen.

fyi and thanks.
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

danoliver39 Posted at 2016-9-28 10:00
I'm getting the same screen today. I did upgrade my phone to ios10 on my iPhone 6plus. I don't know  ...

Hi, it requires upgrade or the version shows"unknown"? Before you upgrade IOS10, everything is fine?
Please try to delete DJI GO APP and re-install it, or you could try another mobile device to have a test.
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules