Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OPS manual for sole trader question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryancrawfordweb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 426476 ft
United Kingdom

just wondering when people where filling out their ops manual and it asks for a structure what they put in?
as im going to be the only person operating and not a form a business with multiple people what would you put?

in the template they gave it shows
Accountable manager
flight safety manager - assistant observer - camera operator - remote pilot

but since im a one man band i wont have all these people??

2016-9-25
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft

Which uav are you including in your ops manuel.Which company are you doing your theory course with they  should give you some degree of assistance ( as  i've already mentioned to you )  with the ops manual.The ops manual will become a little less imposing after you done the theory course.which begs the question are you doing a theory course and sitting the exam.If you want assistance then its good policy to respond when given advice on the forum.I answered your first post and suggested SOLE TRADER plus a couple of questions you did'nt respond
2016-9-25
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft

Ryan just read your original post you will have to respond to my questions before i can try and help.I have doubts about the prize you have been awarded. What did you win exactly?
2016-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules