Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge + A2 and DJI A2 DBUS Adapter
4002 4 2014-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inu.enescu
New
Sweden

Hi Everyone

I rely need DJI/manufacture expert help here!

I need more analog outputs from A2 than the F1-F4, and I'm thinking to purchase DJI A2 DBUS Adapter to achieve that.
My question if it is possible to use A2 DBUS Adapter in combination with Lightbridge and dual transmitter configuration.
The idea is the following:
I want to use my Lightbridge in dual transmitter configuration. Second transmitter is configured to control a non DJI gimbal and camera functions. I want the channels (from the second transmitter) to output through A2 DBUS Adapter that is connected to A2. Is it possible. Will Lightbridge pass trough the channels to A2 for output?

2014-9-30
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know people have done this with a dbus decoder but have not seen this done with the a2 dbus adaptor.
2014-10-1
Use props
flyglide
New

Czechia

Inu.enescu,
would be nice if you can post something if you have found the solution - have the same issue.
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

DJI A2 DBUS Adapter is for normal transmitter combine into D-bus input, it does not function as the reserved way, which means it's not going to expand any channel.(A2 only has D-bus input, but no out put to achieve that, F1-F4 is single channel, they cant be modified)
2014-10-15
Use props
danallen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34567 ft
United States

Thanks DJI- Tenna, that answered the question about the purpose of the DBUS adapter.

I would like to know if anyone knows if it is possible to tap into the D-Bus cable from the new Lightbridge 2? It has 4 cables, unlike the normal signal & ground cable of the original LB. This person did it with the LB1

But what about LB2? Does anyone know the pin-out from the 4-pin D-bus?
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules