BIG ISSUE ith new firmware
2010 7 2016-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mediavideoprodu
New

Italy

hi my name is Andrea and have upgraded my ronin to gcu1.3 and imu3.1, now the gimbal not recognize S-BUS signal from my radio, and not recognize one (of two) battery.
i need urgent help to downgrade GCU to 0.8, before gcu upgrade the ronin s-bus comunication was good, now NOT

send a link of my rig before update
p.s
after update there is drift of all axis

appreciate a fast help or link to downgrade my gimbal
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Are you still using the stock Ronin RC? If so, have you updated the RC as well by plugging it into the Ronin Assistant software? Have you already performed "calibrate system" and set all settings back to default? Unfortunately, you cannot downgrade firmware, and can only reapply current firmware.
2016-9-27
Use props
Dr.one
New

Italy

dear Jamie, i'd follow all procedure for ugrading firmware, repeat all. but now i don't remote my head with s-bus futaba and s-bus arduino, nothing.
after upgrade, have reset all thing and calibrate ronin, example i can't remap pan tilt roll in reverse, before upgrade reverse fuction was avaiable,
i need to work with this gimbal i've a live show in italy the big Brother and i use ronin with my cablecam.
i need urgent help to resolve it.
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dr.one Posted at 2016-9-28 04:45
dear Jamie, i'd follow all procedure for ugrading firmware, repeat all. but now i don't remote my he ...

To clarify, the arduno is the RC receiver you're using? Have you also contacted the Europe Support team for a potential repair service as well?
2016-9-28
Use props
Dr.one
New

Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-29 00:38
To clarify, the arduno is the RC receiver you're using? Have you also contacted the Europe Support ...

clear ARDUINO chipkit 32MAX is a reciver and traslate PWM signal in SBUS with RMILEC v2 PWM PPM AND SBUS. before upgrade was perfect after is a disaster
send me a eurpean mail please
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dr.one Posted at 2016-10-1 01:36
clear ARDUINO chipkit 32MAX is a reciver and traslate PWM signal in SBUS with RMILEC v2 PWM PPM AN ...

You would contact the European Support Center directly at support.eu@dji.com.
2016-9-30
Use props
alexboothby
lvl.1

Canada

Have you seen this:  

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid412387

DJI says:  

Dear customers:
kindly please be noticed about below information.
In the latest firmware(IMU firmware version: 3.1), the roll axis drift issue has been fixed, should you have the similar drift problem with the former firmware version, please upgrade your firmware to the latest one.

QUOTE:  *Kind Reminder- Please kindly be advised that the RC firmware V1.1.0.21 is only for Ronin-M RC, which is not compatible with Ronin RC, please do not upgrade Ronin RC with this firmware(V1.1.0.21) in case of any damage caused. "

I saw this too late and now my RC is dead.  

My Ronin upgrade to version 3.1 has been a disaster for me, for four reasons:

1. It completely killed my RC (I saw the warning not to upgrade the RC firmware too late.)
2. My thumb controller will not bind any more.
3. The Ronin motors are jerky, not smooth.
4. My Ronin frequently goes into psycho robot rampage, spinning wildly.

So I re-installed version 3.0 and it seems to be better, but not quite it's old self.  Also I now have a totally dead RC and a thumb controller that won't bind.  Not happy.
2016-10-1
Use props
briandhallett
New

United States

I'm having this same problem. I updated my Ronin. IT DOESN'T WORK NOW.

I'm having the same problem as below.
Plus, why the hell would an update be available for our RC controller if we are not to download it and update? Can't tell if I'm stupid or if DJI.

My Ronin upgrade to version 3.1 has been a disaster for me, for four reasons:

1. It completely killed my RC (I saw the warning not to upgrade the RC firmware too late.)
2. My thumb controller will not bind any more.
3. The Ronin motors are jerky, not smooth.
4. My Ronin frequently goes into psycho robot rampage, spinning wildly.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules