Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video editing
816 5 2016-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guntert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 766260 ft
United States

Ok, so I have been looking around and testing out video editors. Nothing I am really happy with. I want to take my videos from my SD put to PC then edit. Save and be right size to post on facebook. Is this possible?
2016-9-26
Use props
C_LUU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 481988 ft
Australia

Almost every video editor free and paid will be able to do what you described.
2016-9-26
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Guntert,

Ditto on what C_LUU said.  You should try the GoPro Studio free download and the Microsoft MovieMaker free download to start.  MovieMaker is more simple.  The higher the resolution of your final video, the longer it will take to process and the more demand it will put on your computer.  It will also take longer to upload but it will have a higher quality and be more clear.

The GoPro Studio editor actually has a FaceBook setting for rendering and MovieMaker might also have a FaceBook setting for rendering.  You are going to have to put some thought into these processes or you are going to get real frustrated, so start thinking about what you are going to have to do to make the videos you want made.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-9-26
Use props
jwt873
First Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

Which editors have you tried and how are they not meeting your expectations?

2016-9-27
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are using the IOS system the FCPX is great software.
2016-9-27
Use props
Guntert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 766260 ft

Thank you all again, I am using Adobe Premier Pro and it was hard at first but getting really good at it
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules