Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does Obstacle Avoidance switch on for RTH?
994 2 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

If I turn off Obstacle Avoidance or fly in Sports mode but the aircraft starts to returns to home on it's own (for any reason, manual or automatic) do the OA options in the menus get turned on regardless of them being off for manual flight?

As a collorary, is anyone including DJI producing an updated manual that includes all the new options and features since the P4 manual was first published? It's just that it is very low on facts with respect to the current options in DJI Go.
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

HI,Peter,
Obstacle Avoidance can be enabled while the RTH function is active. This could help enhance flight safety, even when the aircraft is coming back to you.But we suggest that please set the RTH height higher than any obstacles in the environment.But in Sports mode ,the OA will close and thanks for your advise .
If you turn off Obstacle Avoidance manually, it will not activate automatically.
2016-9-27
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

Right, thanks. Well worth noting - and yes, my RTH height is always quite high, but it will be that one day when I screw up...
2016-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules