Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AV transmission without drone
1260 5 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have an Inspire Pro and a Phantom 3 Pro, but aside from this I run an AV company and we currently send HDMI over Cat5 cables, now I understand that I can use a Lightbridge 1 to send HDMI at 1920x1080 at 30fps without needing to connect it to any other DJI products, just supply power to the transmitter yes? Can I include audio in the HDMI signal?

just to make sure we are talking about the right thing, lightbridge transmitter connected to a HDMI video camera (with audio in the HDMI) using a 6S batery for power, and at the other end the transmitter has HDMI out going into a vision mixer or TV , or Projector, anthing to show the picture.

Is this possible? with Audio ?

Many thanks in advance

Gary

2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Lightbridge 1 does not have the ability to transmit audio, it only produces a video output.
2016-9-27
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
just done a test today on my A3 via the M600, plugged in a video camera playing a video with sound using the Hdmi input on the lb2, the signal was transmitted to the iPad in 1080p but no sound.
I like you thinking though, just would need audio transmitter which are cheap and could be added to your media output but might have a lag though. There are other hd 5.8ghz transmitters out there and a little more expensive but will do audio too.

r
2016-9-29
Use props
Info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ricci2 Posted at 2016-9-29 22:15
Hi,
just done a test today on my A3 via the M600, plugged in a video camera playing a video with sou ...

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I can send Audio through radio microphones, its just syncing them up at the other end thats a pain as it would be live rather than recorded.

Cheers
2016-10-4
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
we use this for non drone work. http://idxtek.com/products/cw-f25/

hope it helps

r
2016-10-4
Use props
Info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ricci2 Posted at 2016-10-4 18:23
Hi,
we use this for non drone work. http://idxtek.com/products/cw-f25/

Thanks Ricci, yes I'm aware of the camera systems, we have some Teradek kit here but it doesnt do the range like that of yours, and thats outside my price bracket as its a small job once a year, the lightbridge seems to do massive range at low cost and good quality, shame about the lack of audio though
Might still buy one and look at sending audio other ways - radio mic and directional aerials and syncing up in a Roland vision mixer at the other end.
2016-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules