Dji goggles and mavic pro
1754 7 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinlammas
New
Flight distance : 7667 ft
United Kingdom

hi can anyone tell me how much the Dji goggles are, also can you use fat shark dominator goggles with the new mavic pro.
Regards
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Mavic only can use the DJI glasses and not support other equipment now, thanks for your understanding!
2016-9-28
Use props
martinlammas
New
Flight distance : 7667 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-9-28 09:06
Mavic only can use the DJI glasses and not support other equipment now, thanks for your understandin ...

Thank you for your reply, how much are your goggles
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

martinlammas@ic Posted at 2016-9-28 20:11
Thank you for your reply, how much are your goggles

Hello,it will be released in near future, please wait patiently and also can focus on our official website , thank you!
2016-9-28
Use props
Maverikster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24672 ft
Netherlands

I would like to know whether these goggles allow for active camera movement when moving your head? So looking down whilst in flight will make the camera pan down, etc.

I understand the goggles havent been released yet, but I'd assume these kind of specs are known already. Just cant find it...
2016-9-29
Use props
kenbyrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171634 ft
  • >>>

There was a question asking, will the dji google track head movement to camera?

2016-10-3
Use props
tokenbrit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384094 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-9-28 22:57
Hello,it will be released in near future, please wait patiently and also can focus on our official ...

Are we talking weeks or months until the goggles are released? I would hate to order the Mavic now, only to miss out on the opportunity to buy the bundle later.
2016-10-4
Use props
Maverikster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24672 ft
Netherlands

To potentially answer my own question: I believe I've, in the meantime, read somewhere that the goggles would translate looking up and down to camera movement and left and right to flight movement. Sounds a bit odd, but I hope I can get some confirmation here....
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules