Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO asking to communicate with C1 button?
1783 6 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrSilicon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6693586 ft
Australia

I have my C1 button on my RC set to switch gimbal pitch/yaw, as I'm sure most of us do and have never had issue with it in the past. C2 is set to reset gimbal yaw.

I got my hands on a Olympus 45mm the other day and while testing it at home this popped up on screen when I pressed C1:

IMG_0025.PNG

I clicked on "Allow" and it went away, but when I pressed C1 again to change from pitch to yaw it popped up again. Every time C1 was pressed it would pop up.

I reset my C1 and C2 buttons and re-entered my preferecnces and the pop up went away. Problem solved.

The next day out I did some test flights with the 45mm and the pop up was back! It's really annoying when you're in the air and have to reset your C1 button.

I assume it's a glitch with APP 2.9.2. Anyone else had this happen to them? It only happens with the 45mm lens.
2016-9-27
Use props
bitnaut
lvl.1
Canada

I have the same problem but it happens with the 12mm Olympus lens.
2016-9-27
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6693586 ft
Australia

bitnaut Posted at 2016-9-28 14:50
I have the same problem but it happens with the 12mm Olympus lens.

Ha! My Olympus 12mm doesn't trigger it. Weird.

Do you know of a fix?

What say you DJI?
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Please close the DJI Go app, then connect your aircraft with the RC and press the C1 button.
The notification saying "DJI Go would like to communicate with the C1 Button" will appear.
Click "allow" and the DJI Go app will open automatically.
After that, you will no longer get the popup.
2016-9-27
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.3
Flight distance : 420449 ft
Hungary

I have the same problem with 15mm and 45mm ..... It is really annoying!!!!!

DJI ! Don't do this !!!
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-9-28 16:17
I have the same problem with 15mm and 45mm ..... It is really annoying!!!!!

DJI ! Don't do this !! ...

Hello sir, thank you to bring this to our attention, please try to solve it as Mindy mentioned.
We have provided this feedback to our senior engineers, who are working on it and will be improve it soon.
Thank you for your kindly understanding.
2016-9-28
Use props
k3rkis
New

China

This is incredibly annoying , such as idiotic bug! It happens with all my lenses and doesn't go away at all, now I have change those modes on the screen
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules