Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
not agreed DHL shipping costs to europe (Austria)
1163 5 2016-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
7X25gSUvytxy
lvl.1

Austria

I've baught an osmo mobile last week and in the shop there was an information, that no shipping costs have to be paid.
When I paid the money I got an information from DHL, that I have to pay another 87 Euros for shipping (and taxes etc.) to Austria. I've never noticed such a barefaced approach in a webshop and I'm wondering if I can resign from buying the article somehow?

2016-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, sorry to hear about that, may I know where you bought it? from DJI authorized retailer? have you contacted the shop and HDL company to double check all information?
2016-9-28
Use props
7X25gSUvytxy
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-28 13:48
Hello sir, sorry to hear about that, may I know where you bought it? from DJI authorized retailer? h ...

Hello!

I baught it directly in the store on www.dji.com, that's why I was disappointed that DHL charged delivery in an extra invoice after buying the article, because on your webpage I found "0 EUR shipping costs".
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

7X25gSUvytxy Posted at 2016-9-30 16:42
Hello!

I baught it directly in the store on www.dji.com, that's why I was disappointed that DHL c ...

May I know your order number? thanks
2016-10-1
Use props
ronaldk6
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-2 05:25
May I know your order number? thanks

In the meantime I got a phonecall from DHL in which they told me that I get my money back because the sending-costs have already been paid by DJI. No no further action needed here. Thank you anyway!
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ronaldk6 Posted at 2016-10-4 19:19
In the meantime I got a phonecall from DHL in which they told me that I get my money back because  ...

Glad to hear the good ending, hope you enjoy it~thanks for choosing DJI.
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules