M600 useless product
5193 14 2016-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eduard.hanna
lvl.1

Croatia

I have finally found out what is the problem with my M600. When you update the latest firmware on the remote you will start to lose the connection between m600 lightbridge and the controller. After you downgrade the controller firmware it is working but not ideal (there are still bugs). Because of the loss of signal between the drone and the controller I have already had a small accident with M600, the repair cost was 200 eur and DJI did not accept it as their fault. On the GoApp it says safe to fly gps but this is wrong info , because the m600 is in atti mode. I am afraid to fly it because I'm afraid it will crash again!
Yesterday I had to return the M600 to the local dealer because it is not usable and it is very risky to fly. So as I said before they have the same result with firmware. After they have contacted dji support they were given the answer that it is only safe to fly with the latest firmware. My m600 doesn't work with the latest firmware so it is practically #USELESS. I have to work and I'm losing my clients. I think that i will return this useless fan and buy something useful from dji competitors.
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry you're having difficulties, however you post needed to be edited for inappropiate language. In order to better assist you, I would need additional information. Could you clarify what firmware version you were attempting to update to on your RC? What firmware do you have on your aircraft and gimbal, if you have one installed? What mobile device do you use with this set up? Can you clarify how many satellites are you getting during flight? When you claim that the Go app is displaying wrong information, do you have the M600 purposely on Atti mode or is it a low satellite count that still displays "safe to fly"?

How was the M600 unusable and risky? Is the unit drifting a lot or is the unit just constantly going into failsafe?
2016-9-28
Use props
jhbang1422
New

South Korea

why did you delete my reply??

2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jhbang1422 Posted at 2016-9-29 12:14
why did you delete my reply??

Your post contained inappropriate language that violated the DJI Forum Guidelines. If you have issues please elaborate so that we can better assist you. Please note that this is a DJI owned forum, and that blatant adverts for competitors are not permitted:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-96-1-1.html
2016-9-28
Use props
noelzinger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6663 ft
Canada

Finally finding others experiencing the same issues that I'm having.  DJI support are very courteous but, they've had me up-dating firmware, adding and subtracting components and going through a variety of start-up sequences for the last two weeks and nothing is working.  The Go App loses connection with the Light Bridge and so the M600 data disappears from the app.  The camera image also disappears or won't show up at all.   Before support had me update my firmware I could at least fly it safely.  I'm not going to attempt to fly it until I have a solid fix.  Frustrating, I've had only two flights and I've not flown the Ronin Mx yet.

I have lost a very important client over this.  My fault for putting all my eggs in the M600 basket.  
2016-9-28
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Getting a bit worryed, i just ordered the M600 + MX + all the other components. 10$k investment.
2016-9-29
Use props
Motti7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40976496 ft
  • >>>

fjeppe@gmail.co Posted at 2016-9-29 16:05
Getting a bit worryed, i just ordered the M600 + MX + all the other components. 10$k investment.

I have the same problem (used to work before the app updates) with my M600, MX gimbal and Sony A7R2 or Canon 5D Mark 4. I have connection with the app as long as I don't turn the camera on.  I even replaced the LB2 air unit, HDMI cable and it made no difference. It works using the X5 camera but not with my Sony or my Canon.  The issue must be with the app or Lightbridge 2 since it works with the EXT settings but not LB setting. I sometimes get it to work when everything is powered on and I restart the app, or the Remote or the M600, but not consistently.
2016-9-29
Use props
ECO-DRONES
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54265 ft
Brazil

fjeppe@gmail.co Posted at 2016-9-29 16:05

Hello!

I'm worried to hear that, too!!

I'll begin right now, build a Matrice 600 + Ronin-MX, for use with a Sony A7S and Canon 5D.

I still have doubt is how I can access video-in (is HDMI mini ou regular HDMI?) on LB2, it's by superior or bottom plastic cover?

I can't figure out how setup a GoPro for second FPV camera, because on M600 manual showing only one HDMI video-in, the other port is an analogic video-in, right?

Thanks for help!
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

noelzinger@skyr Posted at 2016-9-29 14:09
Finally finding others experiencing the same issues that I'm having.  DJI support are very courteous ...

Could you confirm what mobile device are you using with the Go app? Can you verify what firmware you currently have on all your components? Are you solely performing ground testing with the Ronin MX connected, or are you using a different camera/gimbal set up for flying? A complete list of your set up would be appreciated.  When you say that the Go app loses connection, is the Go app indicating it's "disconnected", losing image transmission or is it losing RC signal completely?
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Motti7 Posted at 2016-9-29 20:03
I have the same problem (used to work before the app updates) with my M600, MX gimbal and Sony A7R ...

Are you doing PIP, or just a single camera/gimbal set up? To clarify, you're not using the SRW-60 G, correct? What mobile device do you use with the Go app? Is the EXT port disabled?
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-1 04:39
Could you confirm what mobile device are you using with the Go app? Can you verify what firmware y ...

Please note that I respoinded to you on another thread:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =page%3D1#pid505531
2016-9-30
Use props
noelzinger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6663 ft
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-30 14:39
Could you confirm what mobile device are you using with the Go app? Can you verify what firmware y ...

Sorry, my answer disappeared just as I finished it.  

I've used four different tablets and an iPhone 6+ with the latest two firmware  updates in all systems. I'm only using the M600 and the Ronin Mx.  Disconnected only showed up when the M600 is disconnected.  I get "No Image Transmission signal" and no data from the M600. I also get "Safe To Fly" but no M600 data showing up. I have had everything boot-up and function correctly ONCE but couldn't repeat that success using that same combination. My set-up is the M600, Ronin Mx and Futaba radiate control the Zoom, Rec and shutter and the D.Bus to control the Pan Tilt
2016-9-30
Use props
RAA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11965 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Jamie is there any solution to these problems we are having? I have numerous customers with either poor signal or no signal, constantly asking to update firmware when it already up to date, having trouble connecting their craft via go app, when they switch their camera to record video image cuts out, cant transfer videos to ipad via go app, and so on... Most of these issues occurred when the last firmware update was released. Are you guys planning on fixing these issues anytime soon?
2016-10-12
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have an S1000+/A3/GH4 an LB2 with two ground stations (one for gimbal) and a field monitor for clients, I use an iPad air for Ext and iPhone 6s plus for FPV. Sometimes I spend over an hour getting it all to connect and get video transmission. It all used to work OK until the last Go App update. It makes you look like you don't know what you're doing when you have to set up with a customer there. I have friends with Inspires that are also experiencing connectivity problems. Once its connected though, it stays connected providing I don't touch the ground units or devices when you change batteries. My own personal view is that this App is now the hub for too many devices and variations of equipment that it cannot cope.
2016-10-14
Use props
djiuser_oz1uLEUDqk2H
New

United States

My company also owns DJI m600 pro. I recently was on a flight that was about 7600 feet from the starting point to the last waypoint on the mission. When I get over the woods which is half way there, I lose connection. My remote says disconnected  and brought her back. It happened a few times over and I had 15 satellites the entire time. I was using a Samsung A02 android to pilot. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this complete our mission?
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules