Power to remote and P3P but won't start
628 1 2016-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xkallbr70
New

United States

like stated in topic both will power up but won't start. On drone front lights are red and rear lights flash red yellow green continuously.
This is after I first get it out set it up, power it up and it starts collectly with rear lights flashing green.
I then power down to carry to a home position and will not restart to fly and lights are then flashing as stated above.
I have tried.....checking batteries even changing drone battery, powering off both drone and remote and powering up again.
Thinking this first may have been a location problem with things catching some interference but has happened now In several different locations
Some of which I have flown in previously. Not sure what else to try that's why I'm here. Any help/suggestions appreciated!

2016-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, it's brand new drone or not? after you power both aircraft and remote on, what is the LED status on remote? solid green, right?
Please pay attention on APP, any tips pop out?
Before taking off, please make sure the connection between them is properly, and you could try to calibrate IMU and compass.
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules