Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please DJI.... focus now on your existing products.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fjeppe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Dear DJI

Since you launched the M600 with the A3, you have launched several new successfull products, congrats, but, could you perhaps start focusing on getting products released a ½ a year ago to start working properly.

An M600 or a A3 controller, is not cheap, and has contributed to your ability to make new products, so please show your loyal customers, who blindfolded purchased these products, that your loyal to them as well.

We have had everything from a Phantom to a S1000, and today we have and Inspire 1 Pro, S900, S1000, and soon a Matrice 600, but, what worries me is that i see a lot of issues people are having, and we also have experienced a lot of limitations with the A3 and LB2 combo, specificly with the mapping part.

You have a very cool platform in the M600, and if you wanted it, you could make it 100 times better, with some very small tweeks:

1. Open for port mapping on the A3, so that all button can be customized.
2. Make the camera start/stop component customizable, so that you can program more cameras and functions, such as zoom and aperture, if the camera supported it ofcourse.
3. Video signal is not always good/stable, so please have a look at this.

These are such small things for a DJI engineer, but a hugh tool for us, your loyal customers.

2016-9-29
Use props
ETA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fjeppe,

I agree with you 110%.   It is frustrating and expensive when you make a business decision based upon a product working as advertised only find that it does not.   

1. you end up looking like an idiot in front of you customers
2. you end up spending money you didn't have to.
3. you spend more time trying to chase down a solution which costs more money
4 you end up losing faith in the product and look for other solutions.

Very frustrating!   That is no way to run a business.   I wish DJI had formidable competition.   Eventually they will.

2016-11-4
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Annoying as it is in this industry if you are not moving forward you are moving backwards. Agreed DJI could do more to support their present products but they will always try to develop the next big thing rather than let a competitor catch up & over take them. Look at the mobile phone market, can any of the new models do anything the previous models couldn't do?
2016-11-4
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good post fjeppe, we have been on this case for months now with little success.
2016-11-4
Use props
DallasDrone
lvl.1
United States

I hope DJI is listening to these comments, because they are right on target!  I am very frustrated with DJI support of current products.  The only good thing I have to say is their willingness to replace birds do to product issue.  But it would be nice if we just did not have the product issues to begin with.  Still get props for a Matrice 600 I bought in September.  The A3 controller is buggy on firmware upgrades.  I could go on and on but the point is a quality company provides support for their products.  These birds are not cheap and to think I paid 6K for Matrice 600, 3.5K for a Zenmuse X5R and 10K for FLIR / Zenmuse XT only two months ago and now I find out they will not work on the new Inspire 2 I was waiting on...  Are you out there DJI???   
2016-11-22
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DallasDrone Posted at 2016-11-23 01:04
I hope DJI is listening to these comments, because they are right on target!  I am very frustrated w ...

At least we deserve an update on the elusive LB2/A3 firmware which was supposed to be in testing two weeks ago? And if I remember rightly from another post, considerably earlier. An ETA would be nice so that at least we know where we stand? I really do not know why DJI do not keep their customers 'in the loop'. Instead we have no idea what is going on. A forum, surely is for the purpose of two way communication, but other than product launches, we get virtually no communication or assurances around the current products that still do not meet the original advertised specification and are not fit for purpose. The consequence of this is a Forum which has become the only means of customer complaints as all other communication is even more ineffective. All most customers want is for DJI products to do exactly as it says on the tin. I have never seen such a collection of negative comments and complaints as is the foundation of this forum. Furthermore, I am a contributor to this, simply because I do not feel valued as a customer who has spent £00,000's on this brand. I know conclusively that most of the negative posts on this forum could be avoided with some direct input from DJI R&D to reassure customers that the accepted, known issues are being worked on and at what stage the fixes are at.

If I were the CEO, or equivalent, at DJI, I would be seriously concerned by the opinions of my company as voiced by the countless customers in this forum who are the voice for the global majority. Surely, this amount of customer discontent is not the foundation on which to build a companies sustainability? I do not buy DJI products out of loyalty to the Brand and will definitely not buy DJI if an alternative exists and I would guess I am not alone.
Loyal customers are the foundation of any business and DJI will get to a point where they are losing as many customers, who are jumping ship as they are gaining with new innovations.
One day you may need these customers!!
2016-11-24
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any update?
2016-12-5
Use props
alex998r
lvl.1

Italy

DJI, I think, has become definitely deaf!!!
If their products has such kind of support, I will go to open systems, same level of support ( ZERO ), but it costs less!!!
2016-12-5
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

As usual the answer is no, if you have this product, well, live with it, DJI does not care about our problems with their product.
2016-12-5
Use props
ckk.post
Second Officer
Denmark

Jesper J Posted at 2016-12-5 19:26
As usual the answer is no, if you have this product, well, live with it, DJI does not care about our problems with their product.

unbelievable a response were the least Dji could provide
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules