Installing DJI GO Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
webmaster5
New

United States

Hey all

I have three tablets and they run Android. My first tablet has version 4.1 and the second and third has version 5.1. Version 4.1 was able to download the DJI Go app with no problems but when it came to version 5.1 I get and 504 error after downloading and into installing the app. The two version 5.1 are Posh L700. They both have diffrent accounts on the phablet. I've tried the clearing out of the caches for google play services and transfering the .apk file (older version of DJI Go) to the SD Card but still get the 504 error.  Is there another work around or is it that the coding of DJI GO is currently not workable with the POSH L700 LTE? Main reason to wish to use the POSH mobile L700 is it's newer operating system and the 7 inch screen. Also the phablet is less cummbersom and lightweight.

Kernal Version: 3.10.65+
Build number:  POSH_L700A_V07_20160422

--Webmaster--
2016-9-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are any of these devices listed in the DJI approved device list?  That is a great place to start.
  • ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
  • Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.

Using an iPad Air2 64gb Cellular here. Awesome, never one minor issue in over a year of use.

RedHotPoker
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's really a hit or miss if it's not on the recommended device list.
2016-9-29
Use props
roymoon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143901 ft
United States

I've installed it on 4 different android devices.
In three of them I had to download the apk file to internal storage first.
They all installed and 3 out of the 4 worked.
The fourth doesn't have the full 720 resolution and shows no signal.
2016-9-29
Use props
webmaster5
New

United States

roymoon Posted at 2016-9-29 21:34
I've installed it on 4 different android devices.
In three of them I had to download the apk file to ...

I have installed Litchi on the L700 with no problems and it works ok. I'm sure the coding of DJI GO isn't compatible with the chip set. Maybe a future update may work. (Not holding breath). It appears that the DJI GO app isn't keeping up with the newer devices/operating systems.

I was able to download and install the DJI Lightbridge app and it ran, but since I'm not using a drone with Lightbrige there was no connection to one.
2016-9-30
Use props
fans84749be9
New

Myanmar

3.10.65 installing error
2018-1-11
Use props
zhangqing
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5959009 ft
  • >>>
China

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-29 18:25
It's really a hit or miss if it's not on the recommended device list.

haha ,,,I think you're rignt..
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules