Never received the merchandise from DJI now they are ignoring me
4574 43 2016-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55b44fa2
lvl.1
United States

I ordered Osmo Pocket(order # 0014982990814) on January 22, two days later saw Fedex tracking number to check, was so excited to receive the package, on January 25 Fedex tracking number showed it was delivered, I never received the package..I have outdoor security camera that I checked same day... no one came to my door. checked with neighbor if they received the package with my name on it, no luck nada, contacted DJI customer support.. they ask me to email proof of video clip from security camera. It’s been 2 weeks now. They say still on investigation process. For me I love DJI never had problem with DJI before. As a Big brand company, why it is taking so long to investigate? I am no longer want to wait, unless DJI refund me or send the replacement one. I had to order one from Amazon (2 free shipping prime) which I needed it for my vacation  
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans55b44fa2 Posted at 2-5 14:35
I ordered Osmo Pocket(order # 0014982990814) on January 22, two days later saw Fedex tracking number to check, was so excited to receive the package, on January 25 Fedex tracking number showed it was delivered, I never received the package..I have outdoor security camera that I checked same day... no one came to my door. checked with neighbor if they received the package with my name on it, no luck nada, contacted DJI customer support.. they ask me to email proof of video clip from security camera. It’s been 2 weeks now. They say still on investigation process. For me I love DJI never had problem with DJI before. As a Big brand company, why it is taking so long to investigate? I am no longer want to wait, unless DJI refund me or send the replacement one. I had to order one from Amazon (2 free shipping prime) which I needed it for my vacation

Sorry for the late response. Diana has replied you in another post:https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost Please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-3-3
Use props
fans55b44fa2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 00:22
Sorry for the late response. Diana has replied you in another post:https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=162415&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost Please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!

got email 3 days ago, my case has been escalated and following up in the next 2 business days? what does that mean? today is the day I should get a response
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans55b44fa2 Posted at 3-7 16:42
got email 3 days ago, my case has been escalated and following up in the next 2 business days? what does that mean? today is the day I should get a response

Diana has explained here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
Please keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up, thanks.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules