Being a RESPONSIBLE Drone Pilot
667 4 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonscott
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Being a RESPONSIBLE Drone Pilot

I put together a video (mainly for beginnres and new comers) about how to fly responsibly.

2016-9-30
Use props
Warnberg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24764 ft
United States

Nice, a sensible video, several out there about drone pilots always pushing the limits (law) just because they can.... in most cases it puts a bad name to drone pilots... one example is a youtube video of a guy flying around a naval war ship just because, his justification was it was "open house" and "others were invited with their camera's"  then he proceeded to argue with the police that showed up, didn't provide any identification and basically argued the entire time... my message to him "Thanks, you just ruined it for any others that might like to take some shots of the vessel"  I kept thinking to myself, when in doubt why not just go ask permission?  Letting someone know ahead of time and taking the time to "ask" always goes a long way with people...

Thanks Again for the Video..
2016-9-30
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I think posting this once is one too many, don't spam it all the forums. It really doesn't provide anything useful. It's called common sense!

I'm off to get drunk, buzz around lots of people, show off to my mates and crash when I loose signal
2016-9-30
Use props
jonscott
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-9-30 17:53
I think posting this once is one too many, don't spam it all the forums. It really doesn't provide a ...

appreciate the feedback
2016-9-30
Use props
jonscott
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Warnberg Posted at 2016-9-30 17:03
Nice, a sensible video, several out there about drone pilots always pushing the limits (law) just be ...

Hey no problem, glad you liked it
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules