Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Autonomous modes removed? Phantom 3 Standard.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonViper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 951421 ft
United States

Hello everyone!
Phantom 3 Standard question.

I had to get my phone replaced because of a seperate non-drone related issue, but it was replaced with the same make and model.

Prior to replacing the phone, the autonomous modes worked great. I was able to do way-points, follow mode, etc.

After replacing and re-downloading the DJI app, those modes do not work when I flip my switch on the controller anymore. I have the settings set correctly in the app for those modes to be turned on, but they do not show.

Can anyone guide me on what I need to do in to make it work?

I should also mention, the app when I logged in, it almost acted like I was first time pilot, so I don't know if I need to fly this thing for a few flights before it lets me choose the autonomous features?

thanks in advance!

2016-9-30
Use props
DonViper
lvl.1
United States

not sure if my post above is live? I can't find it on the forum, lol.
2016-9-30
Use props
cloudycante
First Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

I think you need to check the settings. Make sure you're not in beginner mode, for example :-)
2016-9-30
Use props
thegaz99
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289144 ft
Australia

cloudycante Posted at 2016-10-1 12:36
I think you need to check the settings. Make sure you're not in beginner mode, for example :-)

You might need to enable Flight modes again.
2016-10-1
Use props
DonViper
lvl.1

Checking to make sure I was not in beginner mode was the first thing I checked, and enabling the flight modes was the second thing I checked. Everything is as it should be, but those modes just do not show up for me anymore.
2016-10-10
Use props
roymoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143901 ft
United States

I just used mine this weekend.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you downloaded the app to a new phone, it's default is in beginner mode and multiple flight modes are disabled.
I'm guessing you've found that out by now.
2016-10-10
Use props
Jake X380 & P3S
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

If your still having the problem, you might want to delete the DJI Go app and then reinstall it.
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules