Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cubguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

Guntert Posted at 2016-10-20 22:35
how far were you able to go?

Can't answer that yet. I had a problem with the drone.Waiting for DJI to tell me what the problem is before I do any testing.
2016-10-21
Use props
opendoor499
lvl.1

Australia

the DBS upgrade is worth every cent. easy to install works every time. My stock antennas on my Ph3advanced were getting to loose and my range was at best 1000m, Now i get 3-5Km and no weak signals. I will be upgrading my Phantom 4 with the same. But the cheap way and it works is the deflectors
2016-10-21
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766260 ft
United States

DBS upgrade? I did the deflectors and just didnt see any different. So I spent 800 on new controller with mods, and booster.. Going to test again tomorrow, mom hurt herself so urgent care all day today. TOMORROW Im going to fly till all 3 batteries are drained. Then charge them and do it again!  Im also now uploading my flights to healthyDrones.com
2016-10-21
Use props
rallred48
lvl.2
United States

All please educate me on this one question Please!!! I love the Idea of extending the range but what good does it do if your battery can only give you 27 min of Flight time??
Please help me understand what I am missing. I see where someone has flown 12 miles how the heck dose he make it back????

Ron
2016-10-25
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766260 ft

rallred48@gmail Posted at 2016-10-26 00:13
All please educate me on this one question Please!!! I love the Idea of extending the range but what ...

I have seen 2 P4 that have added a external battery but who would want that extra weight? I havent gotten far enough that battery has been a issue. Still trying to figure out why I only get 7000 ft.
2016-10-25
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Guntert Posted at 2016-10-25 13:55
I have seen 2 P4 that have added a external battery but who would want that extra weight? I havent ...

Sorry I dont come here much anymore. Your surroundings can make a diference on distance, if there is trees, elctrical, cell antennas or anything inbetween or close it can interfear with signal, I run a max range panel, boosted, and get out 20k plus, flying close too 300 feet up, my signal stays stronge, I return cuz of battery power. The further out u go the more precise u have to point ur signal @ the drone, these panels focus and boost signal, think of pointing ur satilite on ur roof @ a sat in the sky, u need to hi the spot pretty close. Most long range guys us a tripod mount to hold there gear for long range ( guys in my group go 60k feet with battery mod). If u have nothing in the way, and pointing towards ur drone in the sky and still having issues, there might be something wrong with ur setup. if u have sunhanns boosters the lite up blue when connected, start with that, let me kno... gonna contact ur email, and send u our facebook group name if u wanna join, these guys can help, Jake from maxxrange is in our group, u will get help there... I'll pm u the info
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules