Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile "unable to rotate adjust gimbal attitude"
12856 6 2016-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Attes
New

United Kingdom

Hello!
I have recieved my device,works fine,but yesterday afternoon i have got a message on screen "unable to rotate. Adjust gimbal attitude" and the smooth tracking doesn't work up and down. If i dutn the handle left or right the gimbal follows fine. The joystick works.  I have tried to auto calibrate it,still the same issue.
Any advise?

Thanks.

IMG_1198.jpg
2016-10-1
Use props
pabloesturilho
New

Brazil

I've just gotten mine and there is exactly the same message.

DJI Folks, do You have any clue what is happening or any tip to fix it?

thanks,
pablo
2016-10-2
Use props
davemkirk
New

United States

Mine was working fine but today only horizontal smooth tracking is working
2016-10-3
Use props
davemkirk
New

United States

I was able to resolve my issue. For some reason Pitch Lock was enabled. :-/
IMG_9663.PNG
2016-10-3
Use props
MamecoMdb
New

Spain

It may be that there is a difference between the controllable turning range and the osmo mechanical spin range (since this is a little higher). And that message is to let us know that we have passed the range of controllable rotation. I say this because today I also got a different message when I surpassed the controllable pan rotation (y-axis). When I connected the osmo I got a new firmware (1.4.00.60). Otherwise it goes very well. I would like to know if other mobile osmos put these messages and if they are informative or it is a problem.
2017-2-11
Use props
GmNsk
New

Poland

the same problem i have ... i buy 2days ago dji osmo mobile 2 and i try it use with iphone 8 ... first day work perfect .. today problem ...
when i turn on OM2 i see yellow light after click 2x triggers light change to green for maybe for 2-3second and later light change to yellow flashing ... on phone show msg: Gimbal is locked. Rotate gimbal to unlock" or "Failed to Start gimbal, please check if the gimbal is leveled, if the mobiledevice is mounted ( Mobile 1st Gen) or if it is locked ( With lock model). If the problem is  still existed, please contact DJI Support."
i rotate gimbal msg disapear and dosnt work good ;/

can u help me with that? application in iphone dont show update gimbal ... connect bluetooth  in iphone show > connected ...
2019-5-15
Use props
bennos
New
Flight distance : 130217 ft
France

I've had a similar issue with the roll motor (at the back when facing the gimbal) of my Mobile 1st gen: Same message as the OP, and the roll motor became hot instead of operating. Manually operating it (with the Mobile off), the roll axis was harder to operate than the other two.

I resolved the problem by manually and heartily turning the Mobile around the roll axis a few times (while turned off). After doing this, the roll axis operated more freely again with the device off, operation was back to perfect when on, and the roll motor didn't get hot anymore.

In retrospect, I am thinking that the motor might have gotten stuck after I had not used the Mobile for an extended period of time.
2020-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules