No FPV Video Feed to iPhone IOS 9.3.2 App
832 4 2016-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frank P.
lvl.1
United States

The reason I created this new post is because this problem is an APPLE IOS issue not a DJI issue. I haven't used my V2+ for a few months & have not upgraded its firmware lately. The last time I flew it worked perfect. I'm not a fan of upgrading my iPhone very often, only after I check to see if the latest upgrade hasn't caused problems for others. Well I neglected to check this forum. Now since I upgraded my IOS to 9.3.2 I have the often referred to FPV no video feed problem. Its surely the new IOS that has caused this problem. Darn Apple!  Thanks for any help.
{:4_157:}
2016-10-1
Use props
chaprick
New
United States

I have the exact same problem.  Hopefully someone can tell me what to do......
2016-10-1
Use props
Frank P.
lvl.1
United States

Yup. Bad Wifi module in Vision2+
Well known defect. Part no longer available
2016-10-4
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

I have a post called "Bad companies" discussing DJI's response to this problem.  You should go there and chime in as I am the only one in the thread with this problem.  The rest of the people are saying I'm a jerk
2016-10-22
Use props
thegaryclark
New

United States

If you had a Vision 2 the wifi module is in the camera and they are no longer made and the stock is all used up. If you did find a new old stock camera it would run you over $400. I'm in the same boat with no live view and no hope of ever getting it back.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules