Osmo x3 problem new firmware
1750 5 2016-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I recently updated the osmo x3 to the latest firmware, it succeded the installation and everything, then i turned it on and checked and it worked right.
Now, i turn it on, gimbal locked, and i was looking at the new features, and record a video with gimbal locked, then i wanted to put the osmo in sleep mode with the power bottom without succed, then i tried the dji go sleep mode, nothing, then i restart the osmo to see if it will go in sleep mode, ( now with gimbal unlocked) and it works good for 3 seconds and the right LED flashes red fast, and the left led goes red too, then lef led goes yellow, turns off, and right led turns solid red, then the osmo shut itself down.
2016-10-2
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I waited a few minutes and now the osmo is alive now, was it a temperature issue?.
2016-10-2
Use props
Image Ten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192697 ft
United States

Yes, the new firmware (OSMO Firmware v1.8.2.40) has bricked my OSMO.  I have tried to do the reset (Trigger>Record>Power and hold) and it's not working.  After over an hour trying to re-install the previous firmware, it finally worked.  I was able to install OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10.  This will get me through my shoots until I find a solution.  Anyone else having this issue?
2016-10-2
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

Image Ten Posted at 2016-10-3 01:46
Yes, the new firmware (OSMO Firmware v1.8.2.40) has bricked my OSMO.  I have tried to do the reset ( ...

how does the new firmware bricked your osmo?? what sign did you saw?? mine showed that light flash errors, then it worked fine, it is working alright now
2016-10-3
Use props
contato1
New
Brazil

I have the same problem, the downgrade was done to v1.6.20 but not resolved. f***!
2016-10-6
Use props
fanse720b972
New

Indonesia

I have same problem.. what's the solutions??
2016-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules