895 7 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi,

• This was my original issue: http://forum.dji.com/thread-60307-1-1.html
  • Contacted the support and got everything started on the 12-th of September.
  • So far I've had to fill in the same data on 3 different occasions in 3 different forms.
  • Haven't received a response since the 15-th of September, now contacted the support again & they can't do anything.

When I first started the case I was told that the fault will be determined based on the logs I uploaded and further instructions be given after that and maybe I'll have to send in the drone if the logs are not sufficient. Several emails later I was told that I have to send in the unit and only then they'll start to determine what the issue was, and if they determine that it wasn't the device fault I'll be looking into extra expenses. I replied, that I'd like the original course of actions to be followed, so I don't get any unexpected extra charges. I was also told that a free pick-up service will be provided. To this day I haven't received any further information or a shipping label. The support said that in the system (after several emails) they still see that I have to send the initialemail to support.eu@dji.com in order to get the case started (weird)

To me, based on the logs, it's clear that the drone was calculating the compass direction incorrectly thinking it's facing the opposite direction (without any errors, notifications or compass interference shown in the app). It seems to have been trying to keep it's original original position, moving in the wrong direction, getting further from the point it was tryng to get to, and accelerating even faster and faster in the wrong direction in order to correct itself..

How could I get this issue sorted with no more unnecessary hassle? I have a drone I haven't been able to use for some time now, and this support/repair doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

Best,

Alari
2016-10-3
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

They switched ticketing systems about 2 months or so ago and the support/service latency became a lot more pronounced. My last case has been open over 3 months now.

Posting here with that title should get a DJI forum member to query for an update. Or post these links to their support facebook page. Public facing systems they monitor more closely than their support queue evidently.

2016-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Alari, sorry to hear about that. May I have your case or ticket number? I will help you escalate this case.
2016-10-4
Use props
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-5 04:27
Hello Alari, sorry to hear about that. May I have your case or ticket number? I will help you escala ...

Thank you very much Natalia!

The case number was: CAS-252871-Z5C2K0

Best,

Alari
2016-10-5
Use props
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-5 04:27
Hello Alari, sorry to hear about that. May I have your case or ticket number? I will help you escala ...

Hi Natalia,

It's closing up on almost a month since my case was started and I still haven't heard anything. Was there something you were able to do?

Best,

Alari
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alari Posted at 2016-10-8 06:09
Hi Natalia,

It's closing up on almost a month since my case was started and I still haven't hear ...

Hi Alari, the case has been escalated, because you did not fill out the requested documents. and changed to online analysis, may I know how it's going now?
2016-10-7
Use props
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-8 04:27
Hi Alari, the case has been escalated, because you did not fill out the requested documents. and c ...

How can it be that I did not fill out requested documents when I've filled in all the documents asked from me on 3 different occasions, even though all the documents requested identical information is different forms.

I have still not received any further emails or information regarding the case.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alari Posted at 2016-10-10 21:52
How can it be that I did not fill out requested documents when I've filled in all the documents as ...

Hi Alari, sorry for the inconvenience caused, will double check what happened and ask our colleague contact you soon.
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules