Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro Reviews
4485 19 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cjmc
lvl.1

Portugal

I thought to save us all trawling through a load of posts, or trying to wade through the awful time wasters on YouTube who stick review videos up using stock still images, that this could be a good page to post all of the decent user reviews of the drone. I'll start with the few I know of as follows:

2016-10-3
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

Stick any others you know that are decent as you come across them
Cheers
2016-10-3
Use props
sbug206
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

Thank you for creating this thread. So many fake YouTube videos right now. Everything from trying to pass off other drone video as Mavic, still frame slide shows to outright copying other people's reviews!

2016-10-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I'm sure plenty of footage will be popping up in the next several weeks.
Plus a ton of fake Mavic videos.
2016-10-3
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

sbug206 Posted at 2016-10-4 06:15
Thank you for creating this thread. So many fake YouTube videos right now. Everything from trying to ...

That active tracking footage is excellent. Works very well in the open. Might be good to use on the road bike climbing some hills
2016-10-3
Use props
nico
lvl.3
Flight distance : 304590 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Beside fake reviews, there are quie some reviews out there where people are holding the mavic in there hand and have footage of flying the mavic, not only a quick hands on at the press release. How much mavics where given to people by DJI? Officiall deliverey starts around mod-october (however I hope shipping starts really mid-october and I can take the mavic to my trip to hungary) so all this people must have a prereleasemodel and some special contact to DJI.
So I don't want to know exactly how to get one or how DJI is doing this kind, but eventually a little insight about it. As said, I am wondering how many people got one.
2016-10-3
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

2016-10-4
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

2016-10-6
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

Portugal

2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Ya, pretty good review. And his wife does pretty well with the Mavic dance at the end
2016-10-7
Use props
Fulgerite
First Officer

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-7 13:46
Ya, pretty good review. And his wife does pretty well with the Mavic dance at the end

Sorry for the duplicate post.  I can't figure out how to delete a post.  Only see the option to edit not remove.
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Fulgerite Posted at 2016-10-8 04:51
Sorry for the duplicate post.  I can't figure out how to delete a post.  Only see the option to ed ...

No biggie, done.
2016-10-7
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

This is another cool video in Japanese, shows the bag, stability of the drone and more:
2016-10-7
Use props
lclerc69
lvl.1

when you ask to the mavic to follow you and you start at for exemple 20 meters high
you start at the top of the mountain and you go down
does the mavic stay at 20 meters from you or does it stay at the same level of the sea ?
2016-10-8
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-7 21:46

This guy has a great way of telling the story. Maybe it's his accent but he's pretty funny and engaging to watch
2016-10-9
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thefurmanuk Posted at 2016-10-8 08:52
This is another cool video in Japanese, shows the bag, stability of the drone and more:
https://www. ...

Great thing about this video is we get a good view of the bag. DJI Ken was right, looks cracking and about the perfect size for storage and transporting the drone and all its bits. I thought it was much larger but very happy with the size.

Here's another review I found. I don't speak the language and it might be some stock DJI footage but looks excellent
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hojaJYutlos
2016-10-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

cjmc Posted at 2016-10-9 17:10
This guy has a great way of telling the story. Maybe it's his accent but he's pretty funny and eng ...

Yes, I like his videos.
2016-10-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

cjmc Posted at 2016-10-9 17:14
Great thing about this video is we get a good view of the bag. DJI Ken was right, looks cracking a ...

I think the Mavic is going to be the most popular drone in the world.
This thing is truly a work of art, for the technology and price no one out there can even come close to the Mavic.
2016-10-9
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2016-10-10
Use props
cjmc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2016-10-13
Use props