2594 15 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Connecting any camera to the HDMI port on this M600, kills all lightbridge data to the app. The only solution is to power everything off, and back on, without the HDMI cable connected.

Rarely, the lightbridge will connect normally, and we will get a feed.

We've tried every possible combination of startup procedures, with the same result.

The previous firmware works better than the current one, however, the same issue remains.

Copter communicates perfectly without HDMI connected to the LB.

2016-10-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Are you using the Ronin MX with this unit or something else? Could you verify what firmware you currently have on this unit and what version of the Go app you have?
2016-10-3
Use props
YOO SANG OH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193294 ft
South Korea

i have same problem with u
read this

i have dslr only nikon d800
and i want to take aerial photo with m600
so i just completed assembly m600 and setup ronin-mx
(i use srw-60g now)
and i power on m600 and ronin-mx
controller and m600 are linked.
and also dji go app responsed!!
app got a signal from m600.

but there are no live video
i turn on live view at d800
live view is turn on and DJI GO App lost signal from m600
2016-10-3
Use props
info498
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38638 ft
Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-4 06:17
Are you using the Ronin MX with this unit or something else? Could you verify what firmware you curr ...

We have exactly the same problem; When connecting HDMI/Gopro we have to restart the drone two-three times before getting any signals. After restarts we get weak HDMI and EXT signals with bots screens flickering badly, almost impossible to see livestreams. We are also having difficulties controlling the EXT camera left/right movement, sometimes it doesn't work at all, sometimes it works if right control is set fully right?                             
We have a M600, Z3 and X5 camera and Go vers. 3.0.0
Do you have any ideas yet?
Regards Michael
2016-10-4
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I was experiencing the same issue when running a second thermal camera via its own control box, the cure for me was to not have the second camera powered on when first starting the drone and app. Then when good comms were available I tuned the second camera on and I had both working but had to have the percent slider to exactly 50% (LB/EXT) to view both when switching.

r
2016-10-4
Use props
info498
lvl.1
Denmark

ricci2 Posted at 2016-10-4 19:39
Hi,
I was experiencing the same issue when running a second thermal camera via its own control box,  ...

Hi ricci2
Thanks for sharing, I will try that tomorrow.
BR Michael
2016-10-4
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-4 12:17
Are you using the Ronin MX with this unit or something else? Could you verify what firmware you curr ...

It does not matter if you have Mx or what you have - this is a well known issue. People have tried multiple startup orders - it sometimes work - mostly not. I have M600 and nearly everytime starting up there is no video feed - then it is just to shut down the M600 or the TX - does not matter which one you restart - sooner or later it will work  and everything is fine.

I have learned to live with this issue as I am a hobbyist and have plenty of time to get this working. DJI know about this - and for sure it will be fixed
2016-10-4
Use props
info498
lvl.1
Denmark

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-10-4 21:51
It does not matter if you have Mx or what you have - this is a well known issue. People have tried  ...

We tried restarting the M600 and the TX- it took us 20 mins to get it going, very frustrating and not very convincing to our costumers.
We can not learn to live with this issue, and hope that DJI comes up with a fix very soon.
DJI, can you comment on this please??
Michael
2016-10-5
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

We had to roll back the firmware on the controllers and lightbridge, and then it would flicker twice when we'd turn the camera on, and then give us a solid picture, every time. So far we're going to stick with this firmware until a new-new firmware is released.

2016-10-10
Use props
andrey
lvl.1

Russia

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-10-11 05:50
We had to roll back the firmware on the controllers and lightbridge, and then it would flicker twice ...

We have the same problem...
Can i ask you to share all the versions do you use?
2016-10-12
Use props
matt
New

New Zealand

Yes, please confirm what firmware combo is working
2016-10-12
Use props
noelzinger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6663 ft

matt@virtuosome Posted at 2016-10-13 09:59
Yes, please confirm what firmware combo is working

Regardless of what sequence we used on startup, our Lightbridge feed from the M600 would disappear from the Go App when we plugged in the HDMI cable.  Quadrocopter identified, isolated and resolved this issue for us.  Our M600 and Ronin Mx using the SWR-60g is now working flawlessly.  I had spent countless days on the phone with Pro Tech support at DJI.  While they were very pleasant to work with, no one was able to resolve our issue.  We drove 8 hours back to Quadrocopter and their tech was able solve our issue in one afternoon.  It pays to work with a great dealer!  This is why we keep purchasing systems from Quadrocopter!  

2016-10-13
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

andrey@nicolaef Posted at 2016-10-12 07:15
We have the same problem...
Can i ask you to share all the versions do you use?

If memory serves me correctly, the current version for LB is 1.1.80, and I rolled the firmware back to the previous version of 1.1.7.

2016-10-13
Use props
YOO SANG OH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193294 ft
South Korea

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-10-14 04:20
If memory serves me correctly, the current version for LB is 1.1.80, and I rolled the firmware bac ...

How can u roll back RC(Ground controller) ??

i can't find how to roll back RC~

2016-10-14
Use props
andrey
lvl.1

Russia

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-10-14 03:20
If memory serves me correctly, the current version for LB is 1.1.80, and I rolled the firmware bac ...

Tell us you secret knowledge, please! Dji will fix this issue in the future, but for now it`s very important.
Can you write the sequence of actions to make LB2 to work, please!?
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Quadrocopte
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No secret really. We rolled the LB firmware back one version, as well as the ground station controller. So far so good.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules