Phantom 2 Vision plus Won't install drivers! SOLVED
13264 9 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I can fly my phantom fine the app works well with it all is okay with the current software I think.
so every time I try to plug in my phantom to my Pc windows 8.1, It dose it auto driver download thing then when I try to look into my devise manager it says ''The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)''. So I guse my problem is the Pc is not installing the Phantom controller drivers! Is there a way to manualy install them? I have uninstalled and deleted the phantom program from my pc and reinstalled... My Virus Protection is also disabled when I try just to make sure. I will keep trying Let you guys know! -Thanks PhantomFoot!    SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED!!!!
Phantom controller.png
2015-2-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Delete the DJI window drivers and reinstall them also,  you have to have the Phantom on and connected to your computer when you reinstall the new dji window drivers.
What version of Phantom do you have?

You need to install 3 programs total
2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-2 12:25
Delete the DJI window drivers and reinstall them also,  you have to have the Phantom on and connecte ...

Alrighty let me give it a go!
2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-2 12:25
Delete the DJI window drivers and reinstall them also,  you have to have the Phantom on and connecte ...

I have the newest version of the vision plus stock from dji if that helps. and I uninstalled the controller from the windows device manager. Sorry I'am a new Pilot :- )
2015-2-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

PhantomFoot Posted at 2015-2-2 12:54
I have the newest version of the vision plus stock from dji if that helps. and I uninstalled the c ...

So you have the Phantom 2 vision + version 3 with the camera control wheel at the top left.  Is that right?
2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-2 12:56
So you have the Phantom 2 vision + version 3 with the camera control wheel at the top left.  Is th ...

Yes Sir! Thats it the one
2015-2-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

You need to download and install these programs
DJI WIN Driver Installer
Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.8
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.2

You can find them all on this page

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download

Install them on your computer in that order
2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

PhantomFoot, after you get the software installed properly, you might want to watch this video for help on configuring the settings:

2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomFoot
lvl.1

United States

Thanks guys Im all ready to go!
2015-2-1
Use props
fans7af8f9c2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1048842 ft
United States

hi . i am having similar problems loading the drivers to the phantom 2 vision plus.  i can download everything to my pc but when i try to download to the aircraft. it stops and says instalation failed. no reason why given. does anyone know why. because of this problem, i am unable to calibrate imu.  or any other controles with the assistant.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules