My phantoms last repair... did nothing.
1014 11 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

So, i sent my p3a in over a month ago, and got it back a week ago. i was so excited. but today, the problems i sent my drone in for came back. The camera artifacts are back, and the aircraft began giving me battery errors again.

I dont think i want to send it in again, but if i do, would i be able to just have the airraft and battery replaced completely, since the 1st repair seems like it was completely usless.

thank you.
2016-10-5
Use props
fnichols1
lvl.2

United States

Good luck with that.  I have sent mine in four times now with case cracks.  I suggested replacement after incidents three and four and was shut down.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about your experience, can you click the "Reply" and tell me your RMA number? We'll look into it and solve the issue for you. Thank you.
2016-10-5
Use props
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-6 03:25
Sorry about your experience, can you click the "Reply" and tell me your RMA number? We'll look into  ...

CAS-238587-****
2016-10-6
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

fnichols1 Posted at 2016-10-5 16:40
Good luck with that.  I have sent mine in four times now with case cracks.  I suggested replacement  ...

+1.
I sent a defective battery back that still was under warranty.
They sent me a "new" battery back.
The replacement was used, dinged up and it wasn't even in the factory DJI battery box.
It was wrapped in a single sheet of bubble wrap.

DJI fail..   
2016-10-6
Use props
mfojas430
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23835 ft
United States

Their customer service is hit or miss. I've had 2 experiences with them. The first was excellent. The second was okay. Both issues got resolved, but the communication was lacking on the 2nd incident.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Sorry about this, I've recorded this issue and my colleague will reach you soon about this. We'll take proper measures to retain you as a satisfied customer.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Capt. Wild Bill Posted at 2016-10-6 23:09
+1.
I sent a defective battery back that still was under warranty.
They sent me a "new" battery ba ...

Hi, did you contact us later about this complaint?   Do you mind telling me how many power cycles are there for this battery when you receive it? You can see it in DJI Go.
2016-10-6
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-7 03:16
Hi, did you contact us later about this complaint?   Do you mind telling me how many power cycles  ...

I contacted DJI via chat (huge mistake) and asked them if I had received and new battery, and was told that it was in fact new. But when I asked why it had not come in the factory DJI battery box, they wanted to see pictures of the packaging. Unfortunately I was at work and didn't have access to it.

[img]https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/img]
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Capt. Wild Bill Posted at 2016-10-7 20:45
I contacted DJI via chat (huge mistake) and asked them if I had received and new battery, and was t ...

We're sorry about it. Can you tell me your RMA number?  Where did this happen?
2016-10-7
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-7 15:16
Hi, did you contact us later about this complaint?   Do you mind telling me how many power cycles  ...

Battery shows zero charges, BUT....there are 31 records in the history.What's withh that??
And of the 31, all show "NORMAL" except 1.
It says "LOW VOLTAGE PROTECTION".

DJI-Thor, any suggestions?

2016-10-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Capt. Wild Bill Posted at 2016-10-8 23:32
Battery shows zero charges, BUT....there are 31 records in the history.What's withh that??
And of t ...

Hi, each time you turn on the battery and has a current higher than certain Amperage, it has 1 record, it's tested in the factory. And the highest it can accommodate is 31 records.  The charge is just the charging times, the zero charge means it's not charged beyond 1 cycle before. We don't use a used battery and clean the charging number to pretend it's a new one.

Sorry about the the packaging it is arriving with, if you're concerned about it, please let me know the RMA number and I'll see if you can get a new one that's nicely packed.

2016-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules