Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M100 drift abnormally
2985 5 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sumyeongahn
New

South Korea

Hi

I'm M100 user and I control M100 by using Raspberry Pi with Onboard SDK.
But, I think M100 has critical problem...

Both On board SDK and Controller, M100 can't hover and It moves to somewhere very fast speed.
Moreorver, by controller, I can't control M100 when they move abnormally.

Abnormal hovering(Draw circle) looks like this,

I test 7 M100s, and these M100s are latest firmware version. and check 3 different position. So, I think that It is not firmware, position problem.

I Think that all of 7 M100s can't  be out of order altogether, Thus It will be some firmware problem or DJI's fault...

If you have any solutions, please reply.

Thanks,
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since you are using an onboard SDK, it's uncertain as to where the issue lies. This DJI Forum is not the best place for SDK related issues. The Developer does have it's own forum that may be able to provide better assistance:

http://forum.dev.dji.com/en

You can also contact dev@dji.com for any issues that are connected with SDK.
2016-10-6
Use props
sumyeongahn
New

South Korea

As I mentioned above, I think that it is not SDK's problem. because, Without SDK, (using controller), above situation appears.

Is there any solution??
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

sumyeongahn@gma Posted at 2016-10-7 12:15
As I mentioned above, I think that it is not SDK's problem. because, Without SDK, (using controller) ...

From what I can see in the video, you have Guidance installed. Is that correct? If so, could you happen to provide pictures of how you have the sensors installed?
2016-10-7
Use props
abullock1234
lvl.3

Australia

sumyeongahn@gma Posted at 2016-10-6 20:15
As I mentioned above, I think that it is not SDK's problem. because, Without SDK, (using controller), above situation appears.

Is there any solution??

Check Your compass calibration, Probably says normal but do it again. Also check to make sure the arrow is pointing forward on the antenna and that it is not loose. Generally circles in P mode indicate bad compass cal. M100 will start with small circle that slowly get bigger
2017-6-20
Use props
Andrew Wilkins
lvl.1

United States

Are you able to control your flight controller directly with the raspberry pi? We are using the N3 flight controller, and are having problems with power interfacing with the N3 and the raspberry pi 3b+
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules