A3 with LB2 problems
951 2 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gary
lvl.1

United Kingdom

All,

We are having two problems with our set-up, that I can not find answers to, although the second problem there appears to be other with the same isssues:

1. On the LB2 controller the PAF switch when in the “P” position puts the aircraft into a failsafe mode which inhibits all the flight controls, this is reflected in both the assistant software and the LED (flashing fast yellow) it appears it is doing this because it thinks the TX signal has been lost, although the video link and other controls work OK. When the switchg is in the A or F positions it appears to be OK

2. We are trying to map a LB2 transmitter switch to one of the PWM ports on the flight controller and can not find a way to do this ?

Any thoughts or help would be appreciate as this is getting quite urgent now.

Thanks

Gary
2016-10-6
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Gary,
There is currently no way of mapping the ports although the manual states you can. Have a look at my posts on this subject which I have been banging on about for months. Unfortunately I don't think its ever going to happen although DJI say it will come in a future update? Knowing DJI, it could be some time or never! I'm pretty hacked off with the whole DJI thing as they use us all as Beta testers but don't communicate when we have an issue. It remains that we all have equipment that doesn't perform as advertised and a Company that doesn't seem to care. If we treated our customers this way, we pretty soon wouldn't have any.
2016-10-14
Use props
Alex0001
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3730 ft
Italy

Good morning Gary I'm new to the forum and I have the same problem in point 1).

My configuration is A3 + LB2 + zenmouse z15 hd.

can someone help me ?

Time has passed since this post and I hope you can put me on the right track

thank you very much

2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules