"CoPilot for DJI" by Freeskies - NOW FREE - for iOS iPAD only
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
endotherm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

I just discovered this announcement for the CoPilot App for iOS.  It is now free.  Worth checking out if you have an iPad, the price is right...
Compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Professional, and Inspire 1 (No P3 Standard or I1 Pro)

"CoPilot for DJI - Autonomous Drone Control
iOS iPad Photography

FreeSkies CoPilot is the best way to capture aerial videos and photos  easily and safely. Create unique, creative, and dynamic videos in a  simple to use, 3D interface. You don't need to be an expert drone pilot  to capture exciting visuals. You focus on the photography, and CoPilot  handles the rest. IMPORTANT: Apple Maps 3D data is currently limited,  please check your area before purchasing.
  Featured by: DJI, CNBC, sUAS News, and many more.
  Features:
- 3D Interface: Create your flight path by selecting keyframes in a 3D map.
- Full Autonomous Control: Create your flight path and let CoPilot fly the path for you autonomously.
- Obstacle Avoidance: Check for immediate obstacles like buildings and terrain before launching.
- Autonomous, Pitch, and Camera Modes: Switch between full autonomous control, camera pitch control, and full camera control.
- Live HD Recording: View and Record your flight in real time.
- No Fly Zones: Checks local no-fly-zones before your flight so you know if you're safe to fly.
- Weather Monitoring: Checks local weather so you know if weather conditions are optimal for flying.
  Compatibility:
iPads running iOS 9 or above
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Professional, and Inspire 1 (No P3 Standard or I1 Pro)

Learn more at:
www.FreeSkies.co
  Note: Must have an iPad running iOS 9 and have the latest public  firmware from DJI installed on your hardware. Continued use of GPS  running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life on your  iOS device.
  What's New
  Copilot is now free…"

2016-10-6
Use props
TechReviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99852 ft
United Kingdom

Looks good, i'll give it a try (free version), but in itunes i have to pay £14.99 for the full version which can launch missions etc  so not that free after all.I am also guessing the free version is somewhat limited to what features are enabled/what you can actually do.
2016-10-6
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Website doesn't work. Seems reputable.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules