Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO app for Mavic
4674 14 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ecophobic
lvl.1

Just wondering if anyone has dji go app with Mavic on it. I've emailed dji about it not showing Mavic as an optional device. They said get the updated version. Mine is updated. My Mavic is still on order... just want to iron this out now and not after my Mavic arrives.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic has been available on IOS devices. Android should be soon.
If you have IOS, slide all the way to the left and it's there. There is a quick start guide too in the Academy section.
2016-10-6
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

Thanks for info. I have an HTC (Android) so was a bit shocked to see it wasn't updating to include Mavic. I'm sure it's getting dealt with (hopefully sooner rather then later). Just being a kid and wanting the ability to do every possible function Mavic ads have been bragging about (soon as my shipment arrives).
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

ecophobic Posted at 2016-10-7 17:16
Thanks for info. I have an HTC (Android) so was a bit shocked to see it wasn't updating to include M ...

Even if you had IOS, you still need the Mavic to connect for the first time to get into the camera page.
So the only thing you are missing on Android riight now is the quick start guide and tutorial videos.
2016-10-7
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

So your saying once the Mavic is connected to the app the app will recognize and then work? Just clarifying.
2016-10-8
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

So your saying once the Mavic is connected to the app the app will recognize and then work? Just clarifying.
2016-10-8
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

2016-10-8
Use props
Airwater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

ecophobic Posted at 2016-10-9 00:30
So your saying once the Mavic is connected to the app the app will recognize and then work? Just cla ...

Reviewers/vloggers haven't had a problem so why do we think we will?
2016-10-8
Use props
SR-71Habu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191125 ft
United States

ecophobic Posted at 2016-10-9 07:30
So your saying once the Mavic is connected to the app the app will recognize and then work? Just cla ...

No, he is saying that the updated Android app that will have the Mavic as one of the aircraft in the opening screen has not been released yet. I have IOS and Android devices. You can see the Mavic and select it on the opening screen on the IOS device.

But you aren't missing anything. The only content are the tutorial videos and FAQS that are available on the DJI website anyway. So just be patient, I'm sure the Android update will be in the Play store soon.
2016-10-8
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

OK. It's coming clear now. I was assuming it would be OK in the end. Was 2nd guessing things because I noticed all the reviews I saw they were using iPhone. Ultimately I trust what I'm getting otherwise I wouldn't have ordered. I guess patience is key thank you
2016-10-8
Use props
howard_bardwell
lvl.1

United States

I hope they add the Mavic to the Android app soon. This seems like a problem for half of the consumers that own a smart phone. I think DJI rushed to market since i know of one of the demo units has already had a fly-away.  
2016-10-9
Use props
KLRico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 428448 ft
United States

howard_bardwell Posted at 2016-10-9 16:12
I hope they add the Mavic to the Android app soon. This seems like a problem for half of the consume ...

If you're referring to Casey's incident, calling it a "Fly Away" is really stretching it...
2016-10-9
Use props
devGOD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200577 ft

howard_bardwell Posted at 2016-10-10 07:12
I hope they add the Mavic to the Android app soon. This seems like a problem for half of the consume ...

Casey's incident was not a fly away... He's known for being reckless with drone, he's broken over 6 DJI Phantoms alone. He didn't go into details as to what happened to the Mavic but more the likely it landed when the battery became low. Since he was able to detect where it was located.
2016-10-9
Use props
incogneito
lvl.1

United States

I just updated after seeing this post and I have it on an iPhone 6s plus. The animation for it is pretty cool as well instead of a still picture.
2016-10-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

incogneito Posted at 2016-10-10 10:43
I just updated after seeing this post and I have it on an iPhone 6s plus. The animation for it is pr ...

And it will be available on Android very shortly.
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules