Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
contact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,

I just upgraded 2 X3, one Z3, one X5 on the osmo and all are working great except for my FLIR XT. It prompts me to updatye in DJI GO but once it starts, it fails and send a report to you guys I guess. The gimbal is connected to osmo and when I go in, I don't have the video feed and when I go back to the home screen, it still tells me to update the flir camera, please help...

Thank you
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, the Zenmuse XT can only be used on drones(Inspire, Matrice), but you said "The gimbal is connected to osmo", I'm confused.
2016-10-8
Use props
contact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hello, yes the gimbal works as it is connected to DJI GO and camera is stabalized but no feed once enter camera

I just heard it was not compatible which is just crazy...
2016-10-10
Use props
ardian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 455197 ft
  • >>>
United States

contact@drone-a Posted at 2016-10-10 07:58
hello, yes the gimbal works as it is connected to DJI GO and camera is stabalized but no feed once e ...

Ridiculous
2016-12-1
Use props
El Lobo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126388 ft
United States

Hello just spent a lot of cash for the XT and osmo. Cannot get the screen working so it seems at there has not been an update for this. DJI. Please update th firmware so that our Flir cameras work on the osmo. A lot has been Invested. I cannot see this as being a difficult task for DJI as the gimbal works but no video feed.
2017-4-6
Use props
Tempete2pixel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Italy

Up for this thread : Any news?

Why osmo  + zenmuse XT doesn't work  ?

It's obviously a firmware limitation story. Why Dji and Flir do not unblock the situation
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules