Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse x5 yaw and roll arms
4121 7 2016-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

Well, after one year and a half it happened, we crash our I1 (sad face) the drone seems to work fine, motors and landing gear works and does no make any weird sound. unfortunately, the x5 suffer the most damage, we bent yaw and roll arms...

We want to repair ourselfes but we need the arms... we found http://www.fstop-labs.com/collections/dji-zenmuse-x3-x5-parts/products/dji-zenmuse-x5-gimbal-yaw-arm-upper-arm but this are not the dji original replacememnt part, does anyone know where to buy it??

thanks and fly safe...

Roll arm bent :(

Roll arm bent :(

:( :'(

:( :'(
2016-10-7
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

I sent mine back to DJI in the US.  They replaced at what I thought to be a reasonable price.
Good luck.
2016-10-7
Use props
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

Movin on Posted at 2016-10-8 01:28
I sent mine back to DJI in the US.  They replaced at what I thought to be a reasonable price.
Good l ...

Thanks for answering! can i ask how much?? an approximate number will be very helpful.
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

alfredosuna Posted at 2016-10-8 01:43
Thanks for answering! can i ask how much?? an approximate number will be very helpful.

It can vary depending on what needs to be fixed. I would recommend contacting the North American team directly as support.us@dji.com for more assistance.
2016-10-7
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-7 13:16
It can vary depending on what needs to be fixed. I would recommend contacting the North American t ...

You may have to call them because they do not receive email sent from Microsoft Outlook.  Call and get an RMA number and send it in to the N/A center.  You will be pleasantly surprised.
2016-10-7
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4

United States

Find address and telephone numbers for DJI Service Center here :http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2016-10-7
Use props
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-8 04:16
It can vary depending on what needs to be fixed. I would recommend contacting the North American t ...

Thanks Jamie, we found a dji authorized dealer here en México, we gonna send the gimbal to them.
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

alfredosuna Posted at 2016-10-8 05:15
Thanks Jamie, we found a dji authorized dealer here en México, we gonna send the gimbal to them.

Thanks for the update, you'll be up and running again in no time.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules