Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile / iOS / Exporting
10700 31 2016-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davejmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 329140 ft
United States

2016-10-9
Use props
Ebaez12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118888 ft

Same problem here.
2016-10-9
Use props
dennismbernhard
New

How did you get any footage to transfer to a computer. Can't figure it out.
2016-10-9
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

The Osmo Mobile story is getting from Bad to worse... I still cannot use mine since I am only shooting in 4K...
2016-10-9
Use props
davejmer
lvl.1
United States

Ok guys I have figured it out! If you made the mistake of thinking the editor is how you save videos like me, we are wrong. You have to be connected to OSMO Mobile and hit the play button on bottom left corner to review, select video then save to camera roll. Then connect to OSX and use Image Capture utility or iPhoto to import to OSX.
2016-10-9
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

davejmer@yahoo. Posted at 2016-10-10 09:54
Ok guys I have figured it out! If you made the mistake of thinking the editor is how you save videos ...

So many steps for something that should be as easy as looking into the camera roll of your iPhone.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TokyoStreetView Posted at 2016-10-11 08:52
So many steps for something that should be as easy as looking into the camera roll of your iPhone.

Sorry about it, we're looking into the photo saving mechanism of our app and will keep improving it
2016-10-10
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

WHAT A MESS! In the previous version of iOS (smaller 10) the videos were automatically synced to the iOS photos album. Please fix and distribute for iOS 10, otherwise I will have to go back to my SwiftCam which still works perfectly. As long as this does not work, the Osmo-Mobile is a useless piece of hardware.
Thank you
2016-10-13
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-11 04:52
Sorry about it, we're looking into the photo saving mechanism of our app and will keep improving i ...

Hello DJI-Thor.
When will this issue be resolved? I bought this product because I was convinced that DJI will offer me the best professional service. Now I have strong reasons to doubt my decision.
Feedback with clear dates would be strongly appreciated.
Kind regards, Andy
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

andy.ch1@me.com Posted at 2016-10-14 14:52
Hello DJI-Thor.
When will this issue be resolved? I bought this product because I was convinced th ...

Sorry, it's not possible for me to give you an exact date.
2016-10-14
Use props
maurymcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37949 ft

Another FAIL on DJI's part.The stuff is great WHEN IT WORKS. How in the world did the app get updated and NO ONE NOTICED THE VIDS AND PICS DIDN'T SAVE TO THE CAMERA ROLL LIKE ALL THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS???
2016-10-14
Use props
wakefulheart
New

United States

maurymcc Posted at 2016-10-14 12:46
Another FAIL on DJI's part.The stuff is great WHEN IT WORKS. How in the world did the app get update ...

This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!  This is amateur hour.
2016-10-14
Use props
uWZ87eRjhvIa
lvl.1

Italy

I am forced to spend the videos and photos with iTunes. I also noticed that the app DJI creates two folders "videoCache" and "hg300 storage" with the same files, the first in "mp4" and the second in "mov". Does anyone know why? So you double the space!
Also panoramic photos from 9 shots exactly create files, if not smaller, single shot, why?
2016-10-15
Use props
stavrossid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334570 ft
Greece

Dj Go app 2.9.2 and saving straight to camera roll.
Downgraded it from 3.0.0
2016-10-15
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

Dear DJI
Please let us know when this issue in your App will be resolved. This is not very professional how you treat your customers that had faith in your products.
I am in the software development and delivery business and know that YOU CAN MOVE FASTER to get a fix into the hands of your users.
In my books your rating will soon drop from PREFERRED, PREMIUM SUPPLIER to NOT RECOMMENDABLE, AVOID IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
Thank you.
2016-10-17
Use props
leyting
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137828 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I am very disappointed about the unprofessional support sites dji!!!
I wait for weeks on a fault without which something moves!!!!
2016-10-17
Use props
leyting
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137828 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How can i downgrade?
2016-10-17
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-14 11:49

Please be a bit more respectful towards us, your customers, and at least let us know an estimated fix date!
2016-10-17
Use props
maurymcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37949 ft
United States

The latest update did NOT fix this, correct? GOOD GRIEF, DJI!
2016-10-18
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

maurymcc Posted at 2016-10-18 19:54
The latest update did NOT fix this, correct? GOOD GRIEF, DJI!

Exactly, new release, but ignored this most annoying bug. I am slowly feeling like an absolute idiot even trying to reason with DJI. WHAT A PATHETIC AFTER SALES SERVICE!
2016-10-18
Use props
wOXm0k9X4kko
New

South Korea

I want to storage change by camera roll in iOS 10 for iPhone5.
2016-10-18
Use props
Ngl1145
lvl.3

United States

I hope this gets resolved soon.  Took me a while to open every single picture and save each one.   
2016-10-20
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-14 11:49

Dear DJI-Thor
So interpreting your reluctance to provide any kind of feedback to concerned users, I gather that you chose to simply ignore this critical P1 bug which is now 3 weeks old?
Kind regards, Andy
2016-10-20
Use props
andy.ch1
lvl.1

Switzerland

andy.ch1@me.com Posted at 2016-10-21 09:57
Dear DJI-Thor
So interpreting your reluctance to provide any kind of feedback to concerned users,  ...

By the way, information to DJI-GO users; although I formally reported this bug over the DJI support channel and followed up several times, the EU support is also ignoring this issue. Their only feedback was "We have more important stuff to take care of".
What a shame.
2016-10-21
Use props
Homesick Nomad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 629967 ft
Thailand

There is one point of correction to your instructions. There is no need to power on the Osmo Mobile device. You only have to launch the app, swipe to the Osmo Mobile page, press the Connect to Camera button and then press the BLUE word Camera that appears. I have attached a short video showing the workflow. Thanks for helping us get on the right path with this counterintuitive workflow.

2016-11-29
Use props
Davejmedia
lvl.1
United States

HomeSick Nomad great video and thanks for sharing. I too figured this out later but returned the Osmo Mobile by then. In my opinion, the work flow is not efficient for professional work. I'm looking into getting an Osmo Plus for those situations where DJI Ronin like gimbal with DSLR is over kill and I can just swap SD cards and or download from SD fast and with ease. I also think it would really improve my work flow by having ability to match DJI Phantom and Osmo Plus setting like color profile etc..
2016-12-30
Use props
Soenwei
New

Indonesia

I think dji osmo is a fail product. Problems everywhere. The fault battery. The bad app. You have to format the SD CARD every time you want to recover space for your SD CARD. And bad interface. I accidentally deleted my moments cache in search a way to restore my sd card capacity
2016-12-31
Use props
fans0b11c727
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-10 18:52
Sorry about it, we're looking into the photo saving mechanism of our app and will keep improving it

It needs just to be saved to camera roll or photos (depending on IOS version). Having it saved within the app is not helpful, and it's a pain to sort it out. Just save to Photos. automatically.
2017-1-12
Use props
Bobcape3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 135787 ft
United States

Homesick Nomad Posted at 2016-11-29 05:53
There is one point of correction to your instructions. There is no need to power on the Osmo Mobile device. You only have to launch the app, swipe to the Osmo Mobile page, press the Connect to Camera button and then press the BLUE word Camera that appears. I have attached a short video showing the workflow. Thanks for helping us get on the right path with this counterintuitive workflow.

DJI Osmo Mobile Video Export Workflow

This was very helpful. Clear and concise.  Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

Bob
2017-1-15
Use props
Sagology
New
United States

Here is a simple way to get video off of your DJI Osmo Mobile
2017-5-11
Use props
paolocavanna
New
Italy

I don't understand why in both folders hg300 storage and videoCache I can find videos (mov in one folder and mp4 in other one) and not only photos in hg300 storage...

If I want to delete all videos and photos together with one click, after that I copied them on my mac (through Itunes), I have to select hg300 storage and videoCache folders in itunes and then delete them clicking on canc button?
2017-5-12
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi paolocavanna and davejmer. You have to Try 'Sync for DJI' app. This app allows download even 4K video on iPhone. I find this app only for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/sync-for-dji/id1255799480?mt=8 . Seems there is no version for Android yet.

After fly I open this app, it automatically connects to my drone. I choose images and video and then tap on download or share buttons. The app works with Wi-Fi and connected RC. I use it with my OSMO + too.
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules