728 3 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
In Sky Aerial S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have two ipad mini 3 that i use with my I1pro.    One mini i recently updated to the new go app and other still has 2.8.7.   I tried the new 3.0 go app and had all the issues others have been seeing, terrible.   So  i flew a few flights using the mini with 2.8.7  flights are not being recorded in the log.   I am flying using one radio not in dual operation pilot and camera person.
I was fliying the Z3 camera.

I tried syncing, just for kicks and that did not do anything.  Any ideas as to why?

2016-10-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you use your Inspire as a dual operator or single operator? If it's the former, is the 2.8.7 tablet paired with the pilot RC or the slave RC? Do you use any 3rd party apps in parallel with the Go app?
2016-10-10
Use props
In Sky Aerial S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-10 16:01
Just to clarify, do you use your Inspire as a dual operator or single operator? If it's the former,  ...

I have two I1s and they are configured as dual operation.   I use one tablet as the "master" for both.    I do use other third party apps but was not during the recent flight.   I use healthydrones as well.
So i will need to change the pairing of the tablets?    Can i use the 3.0 version as the camera tablet with the 2.87 as the pilot without issues?

Thank you.

2016-10-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In Sky Aerial S Posted at 2016-10-11 20:34
I have two I1s and they are configured as dual operation.   I use one tablet as the "master" for bo ...

It would recommend to have both the master and slave remote using the same Go app version. You can try switching the devices to see if the issue persists with the flight logs. Just to further troubleshoot, try using either device with the current master and arm the aircraft as a single operator. This should rule out whether the two apps are conflicting when used together. What firmware are you running on your aircraft?
2016-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules